29: Naturally

Dawn: "You ran into Team Rocket?!"

Gary: "Not surprised those 3 are at it again."

Ash: "I swear, it's like every time I'm in a new
Region, the just show up at some point."

Lillie: "So it's been like this all the time?"

Ash: "It all started the day I started my journey, after I got chased down by a flock of Spearow, I stayed at a Pokémon Center, the TRio attacked it, Pikachu got charged up with electricity, and sent them blasting off."

Pikachu: (I remember that day. Aw memories.)

Ash: "Ever since then, they've been hell-bent on stealing Pikachu, but it always ends the same."

Jori: "Hot damn, they must be really desperate."

Ash: "They do everything to please their boss, Giovanni. I've only met him once or so. It was when I was in the Unova Region. We were staying at Cynthia's place at the time. Team Rocket attacked."

Dawn: "Wait, did this happen after I left?"

Ash: "That's right. They were after Meloetta. They used her to call upon Tornadus, Thunderus, and Landorus. Luckily, we were able to pull through and save Unova."

Bonnie: "So cool!"

After talking a bit more, Lillie decided to to head home for today. Bonnie wanted to come with, she wanted to surprise the others by getting ready for her performance, and maybe stay over for the night.

Gary: "So how are things with Mallow?"

Dawn: "W-well, we're actually scheduling another date soon."

Ash: "I hope things go well for you two in the future."

Piplup: Pip Piplup.

Dawn: "Eh, what did he say?"

Jori: "He said he hopes so as well."

Dawn: "Aww, thanks Piplup."

Piplup: (No problem)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At the Aether House

Lillie: "I'm glad you wanted to stay over tonight."

Bonnie: "Thanks for having me."

Lusamine: "I can't remember how long it's been since I had two daughters sleeping under the same roof as me."

The girls head to Lillie's room.

Bonnie: "So how many kids are you going to have with Ash? Hehe."

Lillie: "Oh no, you are way to young to talk about that!"

Bonnie: "Oh come on. At least think about it."

Lillie was blushing like crazy.

Bonnie: "Also, I've been trying to find a ship for Jori."

Lillie: "Jori?"

Bonnie: "Well, I've been told that they don't really know what they like. So I'm going to help them."

Lillie: "You think that shipping Jori with someone....is going to help?"

Bonnie: "Well it worked for you and Ash."

Lillie: "I guess I can't argue with that. Besides, we don't even know if Jori likes guys or girls."

Bonnie: "Or both. Also pretty sure Paul's seeing someone. I think it's Lana."