16: Blue Alola💧

On the boat to Akala.

We find our heroes consisting of Ash, Paul, Lana & Professor Burnett on a boat to Akala.

Lana: "Why are you here, Plumhead?"

Paul: "As you must know, I'm supporting my friend."

Lana: "Just keep telling yourself that."

Paul: 💢 "Grrr"

Jori: "GUYS! WAIT UP!"

They all find Jori running towards the boat.

Paul: "What you wearing?"

Jori: "Oh, like my new outfit?"

(This is Jori's Secondary Outfit. It consist of a dark blue tube top with little yellow stars on the bottom and dark blue long shorts, with red flip-flops along with a silver choker around his neck. And last but not least a white blazer.)

Burnett: "WOW! It's so great."

Ash: "Wow, it really suits your personality. And that's a good thing."

Lana: "You look almost like a guy, yet still very feminine, it really does suit you."

Jori: "Thanks guys. Dawn helped me out with this."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Serena: Man this sucks. Ever since I got home from Kanto, my mom's been pissed at me ever since. Apparently Professor Oak called all of our family and friends about the betrayal and never been more angry, even Shauna and the others won't talk to me.

Also, certain people found out what happened, so Serena had to go back home.

Serena was in Lumiose to see if anyone agreed with her.

Sycamore: "Why did you betray him?"

Serena: "He lost 6 Leagues. That makes him weak."

Alain: "He may have, but he placed higher and higher every time. Also don't forget he saved us all."

Serena was shocked that Alain defended him.

Ash: "Why are you defending him? You beat him. Remember?"

Alain: "I may not have known him for very long. But, he didn't deserve to be outcasted like garbage, considering all the good he's done."

Sycamore: "At the very least, you're lucky I'm not revoking your Trainer License, young lady."

Serena: "You know what fine, I don't need this."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ash and the gang reached Brooklet Hill with Burnett leading them the way. They then find a woman in her early 20's, she had dark blue hair in a ponytail, a white tube top and dark blue jeans with a water drop tattoo on her left arm, and frankly, looked like an older version of Lana.

Lana: "Cousin Luka!"

Lana ran over and tackled her into a hug.

Luka: "Alola cuz, how's auntie and the twins?"

Lana: "Oh same."

Luka: "Anyways, the names Luka. I'll be your Trial Captain."

Burnett: "Luka here is one of our favorites, she's also one of the best."

Luka: "So which one of you is the challenger?"

Ash: "That would be me, I'm Ash."

Luka: "Alright then let's get a move on."