13: Bring Me To Life

May have very sad, triggering themes, including abuse.

Jori's Dream-Age 6

Jori: "Mommy, where did Daddy go?"

Marilyn: "Shut up!"

Jori: "Where..."

Marilyn: "I said shut up!" She then slapped him. "You wanna know why he left? Because he hates you, he didn't want his son dancing around like some damn tranny." She then kicked him, Jori crying out in pain. "Now go to your room until you start acting like a man! You disgust me!"

Timeskip-Age 11

Bully: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Jori: "What?"

Bully: "What is that. Nail Polish? Are you gay or something."

Jori: "I don't see what the big deal is. It's just.."

The bully tackled him to the ground.

Bully: "The big deal is that's disgusting. You shouldn't be alive freak. You know, how about I help you that."

He grabs a pipe and starts bashing him with it. Jori was crying in pain. The bully then brings out a Houndour.

 The bully then brings out a Houndour

Bully: "Light the end of this pipe. I'm going to use it to kill this queer!"

The Houndour was shocked. It didn't want to do it but sadly, he couldn't disobey his master.

Jori: "Why are you doing this?"

Bully: "Fags like you don't need to exist, so shut up and die."

He thrust the heated end of the pipe towards him until...

???: "What's going on here?!"

The source of the voice is an angry Officer Jenny.

Jenny: "How dare you attack this poor child?!"

Bully: "You don't understand, he's a PERVERT, and a QUEER, he needs to die!"

Jenny: "That's it. You are under arrest for attempted murder." She then looks a Jori. "Don't worry kid, I'll get you to a hospital."

Bully: "One day, you're going to get what's coming, freak!"

End of dream