26: Can't Get You Out of my Head

Ash: "You understood them?" He turned to Gary. "Gary?"

Gary shook his head no, as he didn't understand them.

Ash: "I knew it."

Jori: "Knew what?"

Ash: "I can see that not only Bonnie, but Lillie, have aure abilities."

Olivia: "Say what?!"

Lillie: "Are you saying you suspected something like this from the start?"

Ash: "Well at first, I was thinking of Bonnie, seeing how's she's able to see and understand one's emotions. But then I started to suspect Lillie. You see, you can either have aura abilities as a blessing, or it can be hereditary."

Gary: "Holy shit."

Lillie: "If it's hereditary, then does that mean either mother or father have it?"

Bonnie: "That's a very good question."

Jori looked at the horizon.

Jori: "Uh oh, it's getting dark."

Ash: "We may need to find a place to sleep for tonight."

Olivia: "In that case, you kids might wanna stay at a hotel for the night."

Ash: "I guess so."

Olivia: "There's actually a very nice one by Heahea City. Though it's pretty expensive."

Lillie: "Not a problem."

Jori: *Giggle* "Heahea."

Ash/Bonnie: *Snicker*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dawn was sitting on her bed.

Dawn: Ah hell, I'm so nervous! It's my first date! What do I do?!

Piplup could see that Dawn was worried. So the little guy patted her on the back (the best he could).

Piplup: Pip Piplup

Dawn: *Sigh* "You're right. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Knock Knock

Dawn got up.

Dawn: "Wish me luck."

Piplup: Piplup!

She walked out the door. Piplup stayed in the room, looked around, and pulled out a magazine from under the bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mallow: "Alola. Are the others not home?"

Dawn: "Well, Paul's doing Arceus knows what. The others decided to stay at a hotel on Akala for the night."

Mallow: "So, that's means they won't be here tonight. Looks like lady luck's on our side."

Dawn: What does she mean by that? Is she suggesting we have sex?! "Woah, don't you think we're moving too fast?! I never thought I'd have my first time like this!"

Mallow: "Hahahahaha! Silly girl, you need to get your mind out of the gutter. I meant after dinner, we can just hang out here for tonight."

Dawn: "Oh. Right. Sorry."

Mallow: "Anyway let's get going."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We see Lillie in a hotel bed. She woke up and saw Ash out on the balcony.

Lillie: "Ash, what are you doing?"