37: Falling Inside the Black🌑

Nanu: "Dig."

The Intimidation Pokémon spins like a drill and burrows into the ground

Jori: "Magical Leaf, into the hole!"

Cinderella summons sparkling leaves and sends them into the hole, then hitting Krookodile.

Nanu: Kid's smarter than I thought. "Rock Tomb!"

Krokorok summons a large rock and hurls it at his foe.

Jori: "Break it with Moonblast!"

A pink ball of energy splits the rock into a million pieces.

Nanu: "Shadow Claw!"

Out of nowhere, a shadowy claws emerges from the rubble and strikes the Eternal Flower.

Jori: "Alright then, Aura: Shine Blast!"

Everyone except Ash: "What?"

Cinderella summons an orb of green light above her head. Then pink energy starts to swirl around it, growing larger, then burst into streams of aura towards the opponent.

Krookodile has fainted.

Acerola: "Krookodile is unable to battle, the winner is Cinderella the Floette."

Lana: "What the hell was that?!"

Ash: "Oh just a special Aura technique we taught ourselves. No biggie."

Kiawe: "No biggie?! You have to teach me that one day!" He had stars in his eyes.

Ash: "Sure. no prob."

Gary: "You go, babe!"

Jori: Blush

Then everyone starts to laugh.

Jori: "Sorry if I went a little overboard."

Nanu: "No, no that's ok." He returns Krookodile and summons his ace, Persian.

" He returns Krookodile and summons his ace, Persian

Jori: "An Alola Persian."

Name: Persian (Alolan Form)
Species: Classy Cat Pokémon
Note: The Evolved form of Meowth (Alolan Form)
In contrast to it's lovely face, it's so brutal that it tortures its weakened prey rather then finishing them off.
Type: Dark