09: Sweet Child O' Mine

Ash: Light blue hair, magenta eyes!

Jori: Raven black hair, a Pikachu on his shoulder!

Both: Just like what Arceus said!

Paul: "Arceus, that was awful!" He notices the new face. "Who's this?"

Lana: "This is Jori, he's from Kalos."

Gary: "He?!"

Jori: "Oh, um...my anatomy is irrelevant."

Dawn: "What's up, you boys have a problem with that?"

Paul: "Eh no, not at all, I'm just surprised that you're pretty open about it."

Gary nodded.

Ash: "Hey, Jori, how about we talk for a bit?"

Jori: "Oh ok. Let's go over there and talk, get to know each other better."

Ash: "Sounds like a great idea."

Everyone was confused at this point.

Dawn: Something's up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ash: "Alright now that we're alone let's talk about you know what, am I right?"

Jori: "Y-Yeah, Arceus told me to find you in a dream."

Ash: "Same here."

Jori: "They had told me that I was a Second Chosen or somethin."

Ash: "I see, they must've meant that they're are
actually two Chosen Ones. The first one being me and the second being you."

Jori: "Oh, how long have you known?"

Ash: "Sone point after I had started my journey, I'll explain the details later."

Jori: "I've known for about 2 days, and now I can understand Pokémon."

Ash: "Really, I can do that too. Arceus must have unlocked that ability for you after the dream."

Jori: "After the dream, I snuck out of the house and went straight to my uncle's lab. He gave me my own starter, some money, and a boat ticket here."

Ash: "Who is your uncle?"

Jori: "Augustine Sycamore."

Ash: "Wait, you mean Professor Sycamore?"

Jori: "The very same. OH, yeah that reminds me, Alain says hi."

Ash: "You spoke to Alain?"

Jori: "Yeah, they both know about what happened and are really sorry, along with Alain being disappointed with some people named Serena and Clemont. Pretty sure I recognize the name Serena, but Clemont..."

Ash: "Clemont is the Lumious Gym Leader, and Bonnie's older brother."

Jori: "Oh, damn."

Ash: "I wanna test your abilities in battle."

Jori: "Oh sure, I have 2 on me right now."

Ash: "Alright, 2 it is."

They walked back over to everyone else and announced they were going to have a battle. Then they all headed to a local battle around the corner.

Gary: "I'll act as referee, the battle will be between Ash and Jori. This will be a 2-vs-2 match."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kiawe: "Hey guys, what'd we miss?"

Mallow: "Ash is battling our new friend, Jori."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>