12: Foo Fighters🥊

A while after Ash was betrayed, Professor Oak had called the families of the traitors, telling them what happened, and they were not happy, one of them being Norman, along with his wife, Caroline.

May: "Hey Mom and Dad."

Max: "We're home!"

Their parents didn't say a thing.

May: "Um, what's wrong?"

Caroline: "Oh nothing, we just wanted to know how was your trip to Kanto?"

Max: "Great."

Norman: "Anything major happened?"

May: "Nope."

Caroline: "Are you sure sure you didn't do anything major there? Maybe involving Ash Ketchum?"

Max: "N-No. Why would you think that?"

Norman: "Because, Professor Oak told us everything."

Caroline: "How could you do that to a trainer like Ash?"

May: "He was weak, he lost 6 Leagues!"

Norman: "So what, he's a great Trainer who loves and respects his Pokémon."

Max: "A great trainer doesn't lose 6 Leagues in a row."

Norman: "He has achieved so much, even saving the world on more than one occasion."

May: "How could you be defending him?"

Caroline: "How could you betray him? We also know you tried to take some of his Pokémon."

May and Max flinched at this, knowing they were in big trouble.

Norman: "We'll talk about this later. I don't wanna look at you right now."

-Alola Region-

Things have been going great so far.

Ash: "Everyone!"

Jori: "We have a surpriiiise."

Paul: "What is it?"

Ash: "We're getting a house."

Bonnie: "Yay!"

Gary: "Woah woah! You can't just buy a house like that. You need the money. Insurance....

Ash: "Relaaaax. I have a crap ton of money saved up over my years of traveling."

Paul: "How much?"

Ash: "I wanna say....enough to buy 5 or 6 houses."

Dawn: "Nani?!"

Jori: "It's gonna be great!"

Gary: "What about Kukui?"

Kukui: "The two already told me." He walked into the living room. "Don't worry, the house is pretty close by to this one."

Ash: "And it's big."

Jori: "Totally big!"

Dawn: "Wow. You two became fast close friends."

Ash/Jori: "Yeah."

Kukui: "By the way, Ash. Grand Trial."

Ash: "Oh shit. Right."

Burnett's Voice: "LANGUAGE!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone reached the Trial Site. The rest of the class was there as well.

Dawn: "Alola! Whatcha doin here?"

Mallow: "Oh ya know. We wanted to watch our new friend battle the Kahuna." She slid over to Dawn and placed her arm on her shoulder. "Cuz that's what friends do."