38: Bohemian Rhapsody

Tracey: "Ash never told me he had a sister!"

Sara: "Half-Sister actually."

Oak: "You see, there's a good chance that Ash doesn't know. Knowing Delia, it's likely she never told him."

Tracey: "So is she maternal?"

Oak: "Paternal. Her and Ash's father was Red."

Tracey's eyes widen.

Tracey: "THE Red?! The original Pokémon Master Red?!"

Oak told Tracey the story. Red had a wife named Yellow, along the way they had Sara. They were a loving family, then when Sara was around 2, Yellow got sick, and died from cancer. Evidence showed that it may have been poisoning, but never found a lead to bulid up a case. She was the love of Red's life, when she died, he fell into depression, not even his best friend Blue and his wife Green could get him out of it. Until he met Delia.

She helped him get out of his funk, then they got married, then had Ash. What Red didn't know is that Delia was manipulative, Sara inherited aura abilities from her mother. Delia was always cruel to her. Sara used her aura to figure out that Delia was simply using him to have a child, then have said child grow up to be rich and famous, making her rich as well. When Red found out, he filed for divorce, wanting to take Ash with him and Sara, but Delia made sure that wouldn't happen. Samuel hasn't heard from Red or Sara since.

Tracey: "That's terrible. Whatever happened to Red?"

Sara: "My father's dead. Killed by Team Rocket 5 years ago."

Oak: "Dear lord."

Sara: "I was in the Sinnoh region when I had a dream of Arceus telling me to find Ash. They didn't say why."

Oak: "You see, Ash is Arceus's Chosen One, well one of two, and he also has aura like you."

Sara: "Seriously! Where is he!? I haven't seen him for 14 years!"

Samuel explained what had happened.

Sara: "All because he lost 6 leagues?"

Oak nodded.

Sara: "I knew that bitch was no good!" She slammed her hand on the coffee table, causing Tracey to flinch.

Oak: "There were some who stood by him. Along with my grandson. They're in Alola now."

Sara: "Alola?" I'll get to see him again. He was like 1, so I doubt he would remember me.

Ring

Oak: "I'll get it."

He went over to see it was Gary and Jori.

Gary: [Hey Gramps. So I... confessed.]

Oak: "It's about time."

Tracey: "When's the wedding?"

Jori: [Gah, not you too.] While blushing.

Oak: "Hahaha, make sure to take good care of my grandson."

Jori: [Of course, I am older.]

Tracey: "Really?"

Jori: [Of course I am!]

Gary: [Jori's sensitive about their height.]

Tracey: "Oh got ya."

Oak: "So you tell Augustine yet."

Gary: [Well, we wanted to call you first.]

Jori: [Me and Bro just won the 3rd Grand Trial. One more and we'll get to take part in the League.]