50.

"Can't nobody love you, baby, 
Like I'm loving you right now 
'Cause they don't know how to love you like I do "

*Sorry this took forever, it's nearly 7,000 words, just can't help myself.

***

As ready as I am to explore this with Harry, I can't say that I'm not nervous; the weight of the situation is really sinking in now that I've actually convinced him it's what I want
I know I said not to treat me like a virgin, but I'm not gonna lie - I kinda feel like one.

"Ah shit" Harry groans, like a realisation just hit him and he draws out a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking at the frustrated expression on his face.

"I don't have anything with me - you know, condoms. I didn't exactly plan for this happening." he relaxes against me, resting his forehead against the pillow and groans again, sounding annoyed with himself "God dammit"

My brows quirk as I press my lips together, taking in what he's saying; considering that thought never crossed my mind.

Condoms have never been something I've ever had to worry about, the only time I've even touched them is when Finn and I got drunk and blew them up like balloons; and then started sling shotting them at each other.

Aside from that my only other experience with them, was when my Dad still assumed I was straight and tried to give me 'the talk'. Which included a rant about not listening to boys bullshit excuses not to wear them.

"Never believe a guy that says 'they don't fit, I'm too big' - load of hoarse shit, watch this" he had ranted, ripping open one of the foil packets he had on the table; removing the condom and proceeded to pull it over his foot and over his ankle.

"See this?" he'd said, pointing to his foot as he plonked it on the coffee table "If he's got a dick this big he needs surgery not sex"

That memory really seems to have come full circle in this moment, considering my nickname for Harrys dick is Big Foot.

This is another learning curb of things I never had to worry about with my own sex life, navigating straight sex is full of things I've never had to consider before.

You'know, aside from the obvious sticking a penis inside me shtick.

"Are you worried you have something? Have you been tested?" I ask, that being the first concern that jumps to mind.

Harry pulls his face back to look at me "No, not at all. I went and got tested after Emma and finding out what she did, I'm all clear - thank fucking god"

"Smart move" I agree, and not to sound petty or anything - if I were Harry I would have been tested as well, it's just the responsible thing to do.

"I did the same thing" I add to reassure him and since we are already on the topic, may as well just let him know. "Just with how Dylan was, I got in the habit of getting tested"

"So... If neither of us has mutant herpes, does it really matter that we don't have condoms?" I ask, watching as Harrys lips quirk at the corners and he sinks his teeth into his lower lip.

"Well uh, there's kind of something else you can catch if you don't wear them, even if you're clean - that's fairly permanent" Harry says with a raise of his brows.

I look at him confused, wondering if there's some new strain of straight people STD I don't know about.

Harry leans his face closer, whispering like he's telling me about a secret horrible monster "They're called babies"