65.

"She knows she's built and knows how to please

Sure enough to knock a strong man to his knees'Cause she's a brick house"

Song: Brick House - The Commodores

A/N: This is a double update, read chapter 64 if you haven't already.

Warning: This may not be everyone's cup of tea, so feel free to skip if it makes you uncomfortable. I won't be offended. However both men and women are allowed to enjoy this, and it's natural. Please no shaming in this house.

*****

I started to think Harry drowned in that shower, he took his sweet ass time in there.

However, It gave me a bit of time to consider what he'd told me, and how I'd approach things. Even if this ended up being something he didn't want to try when it comes to putting my fingers in certain places, he still wants me to be more in control and show him that part of me.

I'd be lying if I said this isn't something I hadn't thought about doing with him. I mean the day I went and got that vibrator wand for us to use, I had a look at what toys there are for men because honestly my knowledge really only existed in the realm of women.

I noticed most of the toys for men were either fake silicone vaginas, or rings for their dick - and that concept confused me at first, as to why having your dick strangled would feel good.

According to Finn it's all about restricting blood flow and creating pressure, it can also amplify orgasms and postpone them -- again, I had no idea dicks were so fascinating.

I then noticed a lot of toys that were intended for anal use, and while I had experience with that when it came to women, men had something women didn't.

A prostate.

Which Finn was more than eager to inform me all about when I asked, which led to even more curiosity on my end.

I figured I'd leave it up to Harry and not push something like that and if it were anything he was interested in, he'd mention it.

Now he has.

It's strange feeling confident about this, considering how frazzled I felt over touching a dick or having one inside me. But I'm more in my element with this kind of thing. I'm the experienced one in this scenario.

Regardless of gender, we all have assholes, we're all the same in that respect.

If there's at least one thing you have in common with another person -- it's an asshole.

They unite us, in a way, but they always seem to get the shit end of the stick.

Touching them is taboo, and frowned upon.

I'm just trying to make sure I keep my sense of humour with this in check. Because I was tempted to prank Harry, and have the giant silicone fist that Finn had bought me one year as a joke Christmas present, sitting on the bedside table when he got out of the shower. So I could watch Harry's face when he saw it and I jokingly would say that's what I planned on using it on him.

I decided against that. He's nervous, I don't want to scare him more. I want him to be comfortable trying something new.

.... it would've been funny though.

When the bathroom door opened, I was still sitting on the bed and watched Harry walk out with his hair tied up and a towel clung low on his hips.

I made sure I put some of his favourite music on, so that could help him feel more at ease as well.