ch 1 Hollywood here we come

We walked out of the airport and breathed in the fresh air not smelling of stale peanuts and pretzels. We talked about our dream of being famous actresses. On the cab ride until we stopped outside of a town called write town. At once when we stepped outside we choked on the air full of smoke and who knows what.

We immediately payed the cab driver more to take us to a proper town not this paluted junk.

We entered a place called story brooke.  Once we entered the town boundaries it felt different like the air was lighter more airy and i don't even know how to describe it.

Once we stepped out of the cab it sped away. Sarah looked at me confused. Like what? Right as we turned the other way we ran into a girl.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! " she said nervously.

"Oh its fine" sarah said.

"I'm ruby" the girl said. "You guys new here?"

"Are we that obvious?" I said. Glancing around at the other people walking around staring at us.

"Well do you guys need a place to stay?"

"Um I don't know this place was kind of supposed to be a pit stop we are on our way to hollywood."

"Hollywood ya cool. Um well my grandmother owns a hotel and a dinner come around if your hungry!" She jogged off.

We left to the dinner we drank some beer and decided we should probably stay at least a day or too. We didn't really feel like getting back on a plane.

So we checked in at granny's and walked into the room we had a beautiful view of the town. It looked over at the library clock.  Sarah turned to me and said.

"I'm gonna go find if they have a place to go swimming I mean you know I love my water."

"Ok I said laughing."

"See ya later bridge."

"You too"

Sarah left and i just sat and watched tv so pretty boring so I'll switch it to sarah ' s point of view.

° ° °

I walked out of the room and ran into someone he apologized immediately but he just ran back into his room I thought it was odd I just glanced over and saw his room number 42 but whatever doesn't really matter.

I came downstairs and talked to Ruby a little bit we talked about girly stuff like bras and tips and tricks to them so ya. But then I decided I should go and asked Ruby if there were any swimming areas. She said there weren't any but if I love water so much I should just go down to the docks and feed the pigeons and what not.

I came to the dock and threw some pieces of bread for the ducks into the water then I threw some in the opposite direction and it landed in AIR!

"What the h-"

"Darn it lass!"

"Ok NOW IM HEARING VOICES WHAT THE CRAP!"

"Calm down calm down lass" the voice said as the owner appeared out of nowhere simply floating on air.

"What are you?" I asked in dismay?

"Human but my ship is charmed to be invisible and now I have to sweep up these blasted crumbs so no one sees it!"

"Ok but that being odd still doesn't explain the sexy pirate costume you have going on there. " I asked flirtatiously.

"Ya fancy me lass?"

"Maybe maybe not but what matters is where that accent of yours came from" I asked awsomly glide the little flirts into the next. (Mentally gives self high five).

Any who he was all like want to come into the ship? And I was like sure and he was like ok step where the crumbs are and I was like ok... then I got on!

I went through what felt like a sheet I couldn't breathe for a milli second. Not that I needed it I was already gasping and gaping at this beautiful vessel. Hook turned to me and led me around gave me a tour of the place.

I turned to him. "I really love this ship."

"Thank you love" I blushed like an idiot. And he kissed me! Only on the cheek but seriously this hot guy who looked really good in eyeliner (which didn't really bother me) kissed me!

I turned my face and kissed him full on he grabbed my back and pulled me tighter. Then we broke away and we just stared at eachother for what seemed like hours.

Then I decided I should probably go, who know what Bridget has gotten into.

Thx guys for reading this!!! I hope to make chapter two tomarrow but no promises!