chapter 12

Esther's pov.

We walked back to the apartment from the movies we just watched The Fault In Our Stars for the second time. Before hand we went to the drug store and bought some candy and tissues for the movie drama.

Sarah seemed much happier now which lifted my spirits as well.

"So. When we get back do you want to watch Switched At Birth?"

"Omg! Yes! Of coarse!!" We ran the rest of the way home to excited (which made up seem like children). When we got there Bridget was already on the couch with Neil watching some weird show I've never heard of. They were eating microwave popcorn (really unhealthy btw) and under a fuzzy blanket. They glanced up at us.

"Hey" Bridget said not tearing her eyes away from the screen. I laughed at her dead serious face while the scary music played on the tv.

"I guess we'll watch it in my room." I look at Sarah.

"Kk I'll make the popcorn."

"Please no microwave that stuff is loaded with carbohydrates." She laughed at me and pulled out the box anyway. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

Sarah's pov.

I walked into my room to change into some pj's for the show. When I looked out my window onto the fire escape. I saw a figure climb upward. Up the stairs. I blinked.

"Hey you!" I say bravely a summing this was some robber and I was saving the day. When he walked back down the stairs and crawled through my window. When he stood up I realized it was Peter.

"Peter what the heck are you doing in my room?!" He raised an eyebrow. Those erresistable eyebrows. Totally irrelivant.

"Well you called for me beautiful." The way he said that as if it's my name reminded me of hook. He stared at me with those gorgeous green eyes almost blue. My mouth was hanging open.

"Well. What a situation we are in here." He said as he traced his finger over my shelves and tv. Walking twards me slowly.

"You could almost say strangly intriguing situation." He said glancing at me for a torterous moment. I closed my mouth realizing that once a fly flew into it. I coughed half embarassed half choking.

He wore a face of mock concern. "Aw do you feel almosted closed in with me here?" He said his eyes staring into my soul all my darkest wishes and fears. He was inches from my face now. It was unbearable the sight of his perfect teeth and dazzling eyes.

He leaned in to kiss me and I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. Then he deepened the kiss that it felt as though I was feeling faint. I closed my eyes and let him lead.

He grabbed the door handle and closed it as he pressed me against the wall I finally kissed back as he grabbed my waist and pulled me tward my bed. I fell on my back and he just stared at me.

Soon I had taken off his shirt and my shorts. Still kissing as the world moved around us. My crop top came off easily so did his pants. Me being in just my bra and underwear kissing a guy on my bed was weird. It felt weird. I didn't know what to do I just pushed him back by his chest. While I couldn't help but stare at it. I got up and paced the room. He just stared me.

"What?"

"You seriously don't get you just a rebound?" I say this time I'm the one with the eyebrow raising.

"Well....." his voice trailed off as he grabbed his pants and pulled then back on again. He grabbed his shirt and left through the fire escape. He looked back at me and said, "Well beautiful when your feeling less reboundy call me." I stared at him almost murderingly not even meaning to. I looked away immediately.

I pulled on fuzzy pajama pants and a Hoodie and walked out of the room trying to pretend nothing happened. But it did.