chapter 15

Bridget's pov

Waking up to a kick in the head was not ideal. But then again neither was waking up next to my three month and runny boyfriend.

I'm actually thankful that she did that... not the pain but waking me up. I needed to take a breath and walk away.

° ° °

I walked into the apartment and was greeted my what looked like a national disaster went through the living room. My mouth hanging open I walked into my room. But it was strangly perfect. Like it didn't touch my room at all. I walked into Sarah's, it naturally looked messy.

My mouth still open I walked out of the room when esther walked in.

"Hey woah! What happened here?" She said her eyes widening by the second.

"I have no idea I just walked in to see the damage. Was anyone here?"

"Not that I know of..."

"Any enimies?" I say grinning.

"What!?!?!?" I laughed at her. Her face slowly realizing what I was doing.

"Well.... I don't know... Neil has an ex that I met when I got my job but I don't think she would do this." I say gesturing around me.

Then sarah Walked in. "Woah who had the party?" She said throwing her jean jacket on the floor. I looked hurt by her disuse of the coat rack.

She laughed at my face while esther snickered in the backround. I smiled.

"Well who did it?" Sarah said like it was some practical joke. My eyes widened.

"I think someone really doesn't like us..." I say realizing how paranoid I sounded.

"Ya sure..." Sarah said raising her eyebrows. Then there was a poof of smoke and it was black.

° ° °

I woke up to the sound of buzzing. I looked around but it was still black. Then I realized a bag was on my head. I shook it off. When I saw sarah and esther tied up I almost screamed but the gag in my mouth prevented it.

Esther woke up first and looked around her eyes widened as big as the ocean. Her eyes coming to tears. She glanced at Sarah and stifled a scream. Then a poof of smoke and some woman was standing in the middle of the room.

"Well hello!" She said smiling. "Your awake well at least most of you" she said looking at sarah. Then she jerked awake at the sound if her name she dropped her gag. Cause apparently it was loose. She actually screamed.

"Well don't get over excited!" She said glaring at her.

"Who are you?!" Sarah asked staring daggers at the woman.

"Why I'm Regina of course but no need to be formal you should call me Queen." She said laughing at us.

I glared at the woman and dropped my gag.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed at the woman. She stared at me.

"You useless girl. You were getting in the way of my plans." She said with an evil grin.