chapter 8

Bridget ' s pov.

We just stared at Sarah and my mouth hang open.

"Oh my gosh What happened" she told us the story and it was hard for her to not cry every five seconds.

We said we would take her to the rabid hole to keep her spirits up. Esther said she had a date with Robert all ready planned so she couldn't come.

"Come on move your feet sarah! Let's go get you a drink" I said while I pulled her up from the sea of tissues she had used.

"I don't want to live! Leave me alone. My heart is dead."

"Uh uh yup" I say not listening as I pull her twards the closet. I pull on her a flowy purple crop top over her pink camie and some black shorts and flip flops.

She looked at me sadly with her make up smudged and everything. She cleaned her face and we went to granny's to have a snack.

We talked with Ruby and she helped sarah with some words of boy wisdom. I smiled at her appreciatively. Sarah was able to stop crying and eat some of her burger. Then she looked at us and said, "guys thanks so much for all this I really appreciate the help"

I hugged her. "Come on let's go see a movie." I said as we walked out the door.

° ° °

Later that week

Sarah's pov.

It was Saturday morning and I was watching tv on the couch when esther walked in.

"Hey how's it hangin'?"

"Good you?"

"I don't know kinda board." I said yawning.

"Well this town is bigger that you think! Come on let's go explore and no Robert won't come we are having dinner tonight so you have me to yourself. "

I smiled at her and walked into my room. Threw on a Paramore t-shirt and some jeans and my fuzzy boots.

"K ready to go!"

"Yes because I'm going to walked outside in fuzzy pajamas" she rolled her eyes at me.

" Well let's find you something." I say giggling. (Because everyone knows clothes are a girls best friend!) We walked into her closet and found her a casual pink lacy shirt and skinny jeans.

"All right! All ready to go!" I say excitedly.

We walked out of granny's and walked down the sidewalk.

"So how are things with you and Robert?" I ask not truly wanting to talk about guys.

"Dude you know I'm not going to talk about boys with you" I looked appreciatively.

"Well what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know..."

We kept walking until we were at the rabid hole.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the restroom you can wait here or go on in."

"K" I said. It was pretty simplistic but an answer none the less.

I fallowed her being bored and all and sat down at a stool.

"Can I just have a water please." I asked. Then someone sat next to me.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself" I said turning to see who it was. It was a boy it looked like mabey of sixteen. I looked at him strangely.

"Yes I look very young for my age I'm twenty-five actually."

I looked at him even stranger this time.

He grabs a cup and takes a swig if beer and says,

"I'm peter."

Yup a really short one this time but I've got something you might like better this time. *mentally add sly smile*