chapter 10

Sarah's pov.

"Peter huh? It even sounds like a little kids name." I say teasingly.

"Well at some point that little kid's gotta grow up." He said winking at me. I blushed then quickly looked away. Realizing what was happening.

"I have to go my friend is probably out of the bathroom now." I stood up and walked twards the girls bathroom. But stopped when I saw esther talking with Robert and there was a little girl with them with dark brown hairs and greenish blue eyes.

"Girls night my flip flop." I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Esther said looking at me shocked. "I I  I was just walking twards the bathroom and then.."

"it's fine! I don't really care!" Her face was releived.  I laughed and she told me about Dorthy. I looked down at this adorable little girl and bent down.

"Hello Dorthy, I'm sarah. I'm Esther's friend."

"Hello sarah." She said looking at my hair while she tugged on my ear. She was so cute! I stood up and said bye to Robert. Me and Esther walked out of The Rabit Hole. I turned to her.

"So your kinda like a mother now?"

"No! I mean I like her but I'm not married to him." I giggled at her surprising reaction.

We walked out of the Rabit Hole linked arms. "So what now?" I said feeling board again. "Omg wait!" I told her about Peter I had completely forgotten!

"Wait he was like totally flirting?!?!?!?"

"Ya and what's worse was I was kinda doing it back before I realized." I winced talking about it.

"Oh my gosh you must feel horrible!" She said as she hugged my solemn face.

"Come on let's go and rent some movies and buy some ice cream cause tonight is Lagit healing time!" I smiled really great ful at her.

° ° °

Ya this is really short but I thought I should post something already. Lol...