chapter 17

I decided to do this from Emma's point of view just for funsies.

Emma's pov.

I didn't know what to say this woman she wasn't even from the enchanted forest let alone did she know about magic. that is until she met.... hook.

She turned to me and said, " Emma I mean sheriff am I actually magical?" my eyebrows knit together as I was puzzled over her question . How did she know me? How did she know my name?

As if reading my mind she explained, " hook... He told me a lot about you."

"Oh" was all I could say. I glanced at snow and she raised her eyebrows and looked at me expectantly as if saying you can do this I believe in you.

"I beleive... you are."

"Wow" was all she could say as she picked out a button on the couch.

" well let's not just stand here chatting let's go talk to rumple maybe he can clear some of the air about this." snow said clapping her hands together as if that made it final.

" wait who is this Rumple?" The Bridget said raising her hand as if we were in a classroom.

" believe me you don't want to know." I said with a shake of my head. Snow just looked at me like I don't really think you should joke. Tell her.

"He is Rumpelstiltskin you know from the stories."

"Oh" was all she seemed to be able to say. Her head down at the ground like she was deep in thought processing this.

We left the room in a crown of confusion. When we were finally at the pawn shop Rumple stared as we crowded in. We were after all a large group.

I never really liked traveling in groups. It's dargerous. One or two at the most, but otherwise you were too noticable.

"Well well well who do we have here?" He said sizing up the woman who was previously on the couch.

"Sarah" she said flatly and abruptly.

"Well sarah, to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting this daughter of magic's curse?"

She was taken aback bye this. "Number 1 what is that and number 2 how do you know I have magic?"

"Please it's practically flowing out of your ears." He said rolling his eyes.

"Fair enough. But will you help us to understand this mess?" She said with a force like she wasn't really asking.

"Well then. Someone has a little fire in them. You are the daughter of magic's curse. Which means that your mother. Has magic as well. Don't worry she has no idea she is from the enchanted forest. But she no longer remembers. There you have magic's curse." He said as he spread his hands as if he was saying that was all he had.

"How does someone just forget there from the enchanted forest?"

"By the curse." Esther spoke up. Though she hadn't ever since snow and charming arrived at the appartment.

"Well aren't you smart." Said Rumple baring his teeth.

"Yes your mother was a trainie of mine. She was very gifted... but she was horrible at my magic." He said frowning.

"That doesn't make any sence." Said Bridget her eyes searching the room ad if to see the translation.

"Well as you have seen sarah here is gifted in light magic not my magic. So was her mother." He said scrunching up his nose. As if he had a bitter taste in his mouth.

"Much like miss swan she produced magic first when she was protecting who she cares for." He guestured at Bridget.

"Well if I have magic then why didn't that happen when I wanted hook to not be dead." Said sarah her voice rising as she stared straight into Rumpelstilskin's eyes.

"Because you only screamed. You didn't protect him. You just stood there next to..." his voice faultered. "Belle"

"is something wrong with belle?" Sarah said becoming worried.

"Ah no but she ah she left after I took her back to the shop that night. She had been living in the room above the library."

"Oh I'm so sorry..." Sarah said resentfully.

"Yes well that's not going to make her come back will it." He said baring he teeth at her once more.

"Well we had better be leaving lot's to do and take care of." David said putting a hand on Sarah's shoulder as if holding her back. He nodded at me and snow.

"Ya we need to leave thanks for the help." I said trying to get us out of there as politely as possible.

"Whatever just go if your so egar." He said turning to leave the front area.

Right as we walked out david slipped on a thick sheet of ice and landed straight on his back.

"Oh my god David? Are you all right?!" Snow said as she ran to his side.

"Ya. We're did this ice come from?" He groaned looking around.

"I I don't know." Said snow searching for clues.

"Well what ever it is its a trail." I said pointing to the trail of ice continuing down the block.

I fallowed just side of it so that I wouldn't slip. Esther fallowed me as the rest helped David up.

"Never go alone on an adventure I always say." She said huffing next to me.

"Sure" I said pulling my gun out.

"Woah I can stay back if you want!" She said raising her hands and stopping.

"No not for you. There is something that made that trail and it is obviously dangerous. We continued to run until we were way outside of town. And the ice trail stopped.

It was freezing and my leather jacket wasn't cutting it. I shivered as we looked around.

"Over here!" Esther said. I looked in her direction and saw a cave with an obveous entrance.

I help up my gun as we kicked open the door to find...

Ya ya i know i never stopped in the middle of a sentance before but it was perf!!! XOXOXOXO