Chapter 19

Sarah's pov

We helped David off the ice and went back to Mary margrets appartment and laued h down on the couch. But that as all in a haze. My mother a apprentice to Rumple. This makes no sense but sadly it really makes too much sence. My mother got this done in the house much faster by herself that with other people ether helping or in the room.

I was jarred out of my thoughts by Bridget trying to speak to me directly.

"Sarah, SARAH! Earth to Sarah we have questions!"

"Oh ya" I said tearing my eyes from the coffee table that I was staring at during my thoughts.

"Um ya so did you even know that your mom was magical and all? Did you show signs of having magic yourself?" Everyone asked at once.

"I never knew that my mom was magical but now that I think about it she did show signs and I never knew I was magical until now." I said thinking hard for answers. But then Emma burst through the door.

"Esther has been frozen and Queen ummm Ella? Is here and she is living in a cavern and she apparently has I've powers."

"WHAT!" I yelled as I stood up and a warm strong wind blew hard at my face. I looked around and no windows were open... It must have been me. "We have to go get her back. And we need at least Emma and Ragina for magical back up lets go."

I ran out the door while everyone stared at me.

•••later that day•••

Me Bridget Emma and Ragina entered the cavern quickly and right when we walked in we saw an ice sculpture of a woman about my age pain stricken across her face but what was the worst sight was Esther, she was in a ball next to the statue and her feet were ice and her finger tips were ice quite literally.

Scilent years swept down Bridget's face as she ran forward to Esther. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled loudly. "OR YOU'LL BE FROZEN TOO!" She backed away slowly.

"How are we supposed to get you out then?" Bridget sobbed.

"You can't" said a voice with Alaina calmness but still a hint of sadness behind it. The owner of the voice stepped forward. "There is no way to cure a frozen heart" she said as she looked at the statue and traced her finger over its braid.

"Why are you here?" I said surprisingly calm.

"Arendelle forced me to leave once Anna was frozen. And when Hanze tried to take over Arendelle the people rejected him. And when he went back to his kingdom he killed all of his brothers with rage. But his own people rejected him because they rightfully believed him to be the murderer. So they elected me the queen and hopes that would join the two countries and make it that it was one so they could fight together. But they didn't know what I had done at the time they didn't know what I was." A rear fell down her cheek bit turned to an icicle when it hit the ground.

"Um" she explained the rest of her story and how it all started.

"So there is no possible way to unfreeze them I'm sorry but I've tried every thing. When I was outside the cavern I had been in the back of Rumplestiltskins shop while you were talking looking for something to help her but when I couldn't find anything I was upset I let my emotions show. So I left the ice trail."

"But maybe there is a way.." Said Ragina speaking up for the first time. "Emma and Sarah Mabue if we generate heat not fire but heat we could melt her." We circled around the girl and all thought of warm happy things.the rooms temperature went up about twenty degrees and it almost seemed like the statue started to melt which made me happier and gave me hope which in return made her melt faster.

Soon her fingers had defrosted and they started to move just slightly. Pretty soon he hair was defrosted as well. Then she was human. She collapsed on the floor in a heap. Bridget and Elsa took her to mr. golds shop and the. Weaves around Esther we did the same thing bit the process of unfreezing her was much faster since she wasn't completely frozen.

We walked to mr. Golds shop and saw that the girl was peacefully sleeping on a couch in the corner while they were talking to Gold.

Hey guys thx for waiting for the next chapter there has been a lot going on in the workshop so hope for more books and if you have an suggestions leave a comment.