chapter 6

Esther pov.

{I've been seeing Robert for like a week now and I'm really happy he loves the same music and artist it's so great.}

I closed my diary as Bridget walked in.

"Hey" she said as she sat down on the bed with me.

"What's up?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I was wondering if you and Robert would like to go see a movie with me and Neil?"

"Oh sure! What movie?" I asked truly excited by this offer because spending time with Bridget and Sarah was great especially since we've lived so far away from each other for so long.

"Oh um we don't really know we were really just planning on seeing what there was."

"Oh ok have you asked sarah?"

"Ya she said she couldn't she was going to go see how milah is and talk with hook."

"Oh ok shall we go then?"

"Not yet! We have to get you dressed for the date!"

The she took my arm and ran to my suit case.

"Ugh you came here for dates and you didn't bring dresses?"

She pulled me into Sarah's room and opened the closet.

"Sarah has the most amount of dresses and they'll probably fit you." She ran her hand over the dresses and and immediately pulled out a purple dress that looked well fitted medium lengthed cocktail dress with two thickly beaded straps and a matching beaded belt.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed gasping at this wonder.

"Well try it on then"

I tryed it on and it fit perfectly. She put on a red knee length fitted dress with a red laced back and a straight across front close to the neck line.

"Wow you look great!" I said.

"Do you think it looks too fancy?" She looked unsure.

"If it is then maybe we should go to dinner instead! Robert has told me about this fancy restaurant call Under The Sea."

"Ok I'll call Neil and you talk to Robert."

° ° °

Later that day

Me and Bridget left granny's arm in arm with Robert. I smiled widely ad he helped me into his car as Neil did the same Bridget.

Before he shut the door I grabbed his collar and kissed his cheek. He smiled down at me and shut the door.

We entered Under The Sea and I stared at all the beautiful decorations and the giant fish take straight ahead of us with tons of exotic fish and turtles.

I looked at Robert and he was grinning from ear to ear and I grabbed his hand and pulled him tward a waiter.

° ° °

Later in the day

Me and Bridget came back to granny's late like midnight late. We knocked on the door and waited. Strange Sarah never fell asleep before one in the morning.

Me and Bridget looked at eachother she shrugged and pulled out her key. We walked in and realized Sarah's shoes were gone she was still out. One thing we knew about her was that she always tried to be on the couch watching tv in sweats by ten o'clock.

I stared at Bridget and her face was nothing but fear. Something was seriously wrong.

Then sarah walked in. "Hook is dead."

Yup yup yup hate and all that answers not given and what not have fun with your suspenseful lives..