Chapter 18 finally!

...Esther's pov

We walked into this huge expanse of a cavern with large silvery blue crystals forming in the ceiling.

"Woah" I breathed. Standing in the center was a large statue that was completely blue of a person...a woman with long braides and a warm dress on. I went up to it. She had a horribly pained expression on her face that made me feel cold and sad inside. I touched it and I flew backwards against the cavern. Emma ran toward me.

"Oh my god are you alright?!"

"I don't even know I groaned. Then my vision focuse in and out repeatedly. I groaned again there was this burning sensation in my chest. My hand flew to my heart and I retched forward.

"We need to get out of here" Emma said with panic not well hidden in her voice. As she tried to help me up I doubled over in pain. I (embarrassingly) retched in the cavern floor. But it wasn't lunch I saw it was glistening snow.

"What is that?" I said shakily.

"I don't know but we have to get you.."

"She can't" a cold voice came from nowhere.

"No one survives a frozen heart." The voice was cruel and dark as though greatly pained.

"WHO ARE YOU!" Emma boomed while her voice echoed on the glassy walls.

"Not an enimey or a friend for that matter." A figure I merged from the shadows. It was a slender woman not much taller than the statue. She has violet eyes that stared into you and for some reason she had sparkling whitle hair. Not a figure of speech her hair wa literally sparkling. She wore a long blue gown with a cape that trailed behind her but it looked so fine that it might not even be there. She had a powerful image but she suddenly slouched forward and her eyelids sagged as if tired from a long day.

"Once again I say who are you." Emma said Cooley adding every bit of anger into the words.

"Elsa, Queen of Arendelle and The Southern Iles."

Sorry that so short guys but I wante to get something out to you finally! XOXO