chapter 20

hey guys so this chapter is gonna be really long because this is the finally chapter and I am excited for the outcome as I hope you are. This is in fact my second story I've ever written and the longest by far so thanks for all the love and support on this story so I hope you guys enjoy what is going to happen thx.

the queen of the fandoms~

@Creative_fandoms

bridget's pov.

When Sarah, Emma and Regina left the apartment Neil walked in. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to the bedroom.

"well I certainly haven't seen you in a while!" I said placing my hands on my waist.

"I know but there was a lot of trouble going on around town i mean its not like we are some show and only we exist this is a huge town. This is an entire kingdom after all." He moved my hands away and placed them around his neck. Then he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer as he said "but what matters now is you and me because I am here now." He leaned in and kissed me and I mean passionately kissed me.

I pulled away and held his face contenedly. I smiled brightly as I looked into his stormy grey eyes. "We have a lot going on here. We sould go to your dads shop because i have a feeling we should go back." Just then i got a txt from Sarah and she said that she found Esther and something else that we had to come and see at gold's.

When we got there there wad a woman lying on the couch in the corner and another woman with white hair in a blue dress rocking on her toes next to the couch. And there was Esther rapped in a blanket next to the desk. Sarah was talking to emma with peters arms rapped around her. Regina was talking to gold in hushed tones. I pulled Neil in and walked up to sarah.

"Hey" I said tentatively she explained all that happened. When all of a sudden a man with bright red hair and a revolver which didn't match his whole old-timey outfit. He aimed and fired then Elsa fell onto the floor with blood staining where her heart is.

Sarah's pov.

when Elsa fell on the floor the woman with the braids sat up quickly. She took one look at the man and one look at Elsa a jumped up and punched the mad square in the face.

"Hi what happened to Elsa." She said her voice cracking every other sylable. She noticed the blood on her dress and fell next to her. She started singing above all things and it was really weird and sweet at the same time but just really weird.

"Elsa? Please I know your in theeeeeeere

I need to know we're you've beeeeen

the places you've been the people you've seen

please me iiiiiiiin

I don't want to be alone

you're all I've got

please don't let go

There must be a second plan

Give me a second or twooooooooooooo

can we build just one more snowmanaaaan

What am I supposed to doooooooooooo"

"OK hun come on let's go" I Said awkwardly lifting her up. She cried into my shoulder and I just patted her head.

"I don't know why she had to die before I could even hear her story. I mean she acidentally froze me for um" she looked down at the red haired man and I noticed light grey streaks in his hair. "Fifteen years or so?" I nodded my agreement. I looked around and saw Bridget and Neil were gone.

Bridget's pov.

when the red headed started to break out in song me and Neil decided to slip away to get some fresh air. We walked through the park were we first went on a walk. We went up to a bench that looked over a pond that glistened in the sunlight. He sat me down on it and said,