Meeting the Boys

Someone POV:

Manager Han got off the elevator and went into Y/N practice room.

Manager Han: "Hey, lets go. Time to meet your room mates."

Y/N: "Okay let me grab my things." Y/N grabbed everything he came with and followed manager Han to the car.

They drove about 15 minutes to get to the apartment building Y/N would be staying at.

Manager Han: "would you like to buy something from the store before I take you up?"

Y/N: "I'll buy some snacks and such. would you like something as well?"

Manager Han took Y/N to the store and let you grab what you needed. Manager Han kept staring at the ice cream not thinking Y/N noticed.

Y/N stopped at the ice cream freezer and took out each ice cream and went to purchase all the snacks and drinks you've collected.

Manager Han was waiting at the door when Y/n approached him.

Y/n: " here you go" he handed the manager one of the ice creams. "I have others in this bag if you don't like that one." Y/N put the bag in front of his manager. "Pick one or two please" Y/n said in a bit of a ageyo voice.

Manager Han chuckled and grabbed a ice cream of his choice.

Manager Han: "okay let me take you to your dorm. The boys don't know much about you yet. Expect the fact that you're American. This will be your key to the dorm." Manager hands the key to Y/N.

Y/n looks at it weirdly. Manager Han took Y/N to the third floor and knocked on your dorms door.

A boy with small piercing eyes open the door and bowed to the manger. Y/N notice that the boy had dirty brown hair and was about two inches shorter than he was. The boy open the door to reveal the other two guys sitting on the couch.

Manager Han guided Y/N in and put him in front of all the boys.

Manger Han: "Please introduce yourselves to Y/N. He will be staying with you until President Yang see fit otherwise."

The Guy who open the door stood up and bowed again: "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Dae won but you can call me Dae. Im the second youngest and I have a passion for pranks" Dae smirked and sat back down.

Next who got up was a guy with Dark blue hair and light brown eyes, he seemed about my height  which is about 183 cm. He never really made eye contact with me nor the manager.: "Annyeong, My name is Jun-su. I'm the youngest and you can call me June." He sat back down

The final guy stood up and got a bit closer to me. Y/n thoughts 'is he trying to intimidate me?' I raise my eyebrow a bit and looked him in the eye. : "Hey, I'm Hyun- seok. I'm 22 and if your down to play some call of duty later I wouldn't mind." He laughed and sat back down.

Manager Han looked at Y/n as to tell him its was he's turn.

*cough*

y/n bowed: "Annyeonhaseyo, I'm Lee Y/n, I came from America and im here to work really hard. I also brought ice cream from the store please feel free to have some." Y/n looked down at the bag and placed it on the table in front of the guys.

June: "I like him already" he said while reaching for a ice cream.

Dae: "ooh he got my favorite. How'd you know?" he laughed.

Hyun got up and went to his room. June got up and grabbed Y/N wrist: "come on your room will be across mine."

Y/N POV:

I followed June to my room and thanked him. Its so awkward in the beginning of meeting new people. I started to unpack and put things where they belonged. I took out my phone and called umma to tell her I was safe.

Umma: "please use the card I gave you wisely. Even though you work hard for that money you earned doesn't mean you should waste it in one place."

Y/N: "Umma thank you for everything. I promise I won't let you and Appa down."

Umma: "Hwaiting my son. Jal gal."

I went outside the room and walked slowly to the living room.  I saw Hyun back on the couch and the others seem to have gone to bed.

Y/N bowed: "excuse but where is the bathroom?"

Hyun: " we each have one in our rooms check by your dresser or closet."

Y/n in a low voice: "we get our own bathrooms. nice."

Hyun looked back at the tv he seemed to be into a video game. I walked back to my room and found the door to the bathroom. I did my nightly routine and went to bed.

Someone POV:

Blackpink finished practice around 3 in the morning and went back to their dorm.

Jisoo and Jennie did they're nightly routines and went to bed. Lisa ran to her room to play with Leo and as well do her nightly routine. Rosé wonder around the apartment with her headset in dancing around. Lisa came back out in her PJ's and pulled one of the ear buds out of Rosie ear.

Lisa: "Hey if you can't sleep tonight try sleeping with me and Leo. He misses his auntie." Lisa pouted and tilted her head.

Rosé: "you just want to gush about that guy we saw. I'll get ready for bed now. Lisa if you want me to sleep with you. I want chocolate milk." rosé smirked and went to her room to get ready.

Lisa sighed and went to the kitchen to get two chocolate milks. she ran back to her room and laid on the bed with Leo. Rosé finished her night routine and enter Lisa room.

Rosé: " did you get my milk?" Lisa throw the milk carton to rosé. rose caught it and sat beside Lisa. "okay now we can talk but only for a little cause we have to wake up early."

Lisa: " soo.. I saw you staring at him. He was cute I won't lie. But he's probably a trainee. Aish why do all the cute boys have to be taken or not on our level."

Rose stared at Lisa and kept drinking her milk.

Lisa: "now you don't talk. Come on. He was your type right. He was playing the guitar, and yes we didn't hear a voice but you never know. Mr. Yang doesn't just bring foreigners, just randomly at least."

Rosé: "your right Lisa. Mr.Yang probably been watching him for a while. But I don't care about the guy. I just liked the song he was playing. But I haven't heard it before. Maybe its one from where he is from." Lisa raised and eyebrow.

Lisa: " we should ask Jisoo unnie to text our manager about it. Or maybe we can just ask our managers tomorrow. " Rose got comfortable in Lisa bed and Leo curled up between Lisa and her.

Rosé: "Goodnight Lisa." Lisa groaned and turn the light off and they both went to bed.