Busking

Y/n POV:

We woke up at 4 am to go to site of the MV and now we are almost done with today recordings. I hope the fans are pleased with it.

I'm sitting at chair next to Dae watching Hyun record his part. June is fixing his make up cause his recording next and then we are done for today. I turn to see one of our managers by the food.

I go next to him: "Hey do you think you can do me a favor?" He looks at me and raise his eyebrow.

Manager: "What is it?"

Y/n: "I want to talk to the staff about an idea today or President Yang."

Manager: "What idea?"

Y/n: "I think we should do a Busking event. For a predebut. And so we attract more fans when we debut. I would also like to post a video of it on my YouTube." He takes out his phone and dials somebody. 

Manager: "Where are you?... the boys want to do a busking event. Y/n wants to set up a meeting today to talk to staff or President Yang.... Ne." He hangs up. "Han said he'll set up an meeting with staff but it would have to be right after we are done here." I smile and quickly hug our manager.

Y/n: "Thank you David." I quickly go back next to Dae and tap his shoulder. "Dae we have a meeting today with the staff."

Dae: "For?"

Y/n: "I want to do a busking event. So we are all going to this meeting to see if we get one."

Dae: "Busking... where in Hongdae? What songs would we cover?"

Y/n: "We can cover Exo or Wanna One or Ikon. We can do all three. I just want us to have a bit of exposure before we debut."

Dae: "What if they make us go on a show instead?"

Y/n: "Then we do that. Simple." June comes next to us.

June: "You two look like a old couple bickering. What's going on?"

Dae: "Y/n set up a meeting with staff so that we can do Busking."

June: "That'd be cool I can do choreo I've been working on." Dae smack his lips.

Y/n: "Listen I believe in us and I think we would be just fine."

Dae: "If Hyun agrees then I guess we will do it. But that means we need to practice our covers like yesterday."

June: "What day would we even do it?"

Y/n: "Figured the staff could tell us that. Plus they should post about it."

Manger: "June get into position. Your scene is starting." June quickly goes into position and Hyun comes next to us.

Hyun: "I can't wait to see what the fans think of this video." We all smiled.

Hyun goes to the dressing room and I follow behind him. We enter the dressing room and I sit in my chair and grab my phone. It's about to be 2pm and I see that I have a message from Rose, I lock my phone and turn my attention to Hyun. He putting on his regular clothes.

Y/n: "Hyun, I setup a meeting with YG staff. It'll be right after we finished with the MV today."

Hyun: "A meeting for what?"

Y/n: "I want us to do a busking event. Like a pre- debut thing. So that we attract more fans and we can get some exposure."

Hyun raise his eyebrow: "Do we have song prepared for that? What if they rather see us do a show than go busking? Do you think they'll say yes?"