28

Y/n POV:

My alarm rings and I dig my phone into my pillow, trying to stop the sound. I didn't really sleep last night, everything been running through my mind. I have to tell president Yang everything today. I rub my eyes with my palm and stretch my back. My alarm goes off again and this time I turn it off. 'Got no text from Chae.' I get out of bed and take a shower.

I throw this on :

I text Manger Han to confirm my meeting with CEO and then head to the kitchen

I text Manger Han to confirm my meeting with CEO and then head to the kitchen. I find Hyun cooking breakfast. He doesn't notice me because he has headsets on, so I sit on the table waiting for him to finish. Soon enough June comes into the kitchen and sits down.

June stretching: "How long have you been awake?"

Y/n: "Woke up like 30 minutes ago. Been sitting here waiting for Hyun to finish."

June: "Do you know what he's making?" I shake my head 'no'. Hyun finally turns around and sees us. He takes off his headset.

Hyun: "Breakfast is done, make sure you save some for Dae and I."

Y/n: "Your not going to eat with us?"

Hyun: "I'm go on a quick jog. I just wanted to make sure you guys had something to eat when you all woke up."

June: "Ah, hyung your so nice." June and I laugh while Hyun just stands there in shock.

Hyun pinches June cheek: "Anything for my love."

I laugh: "Thank you." Hyun pats my head and runs. June gets up and serves himself, as do I. We sit and talk about what the meeting may be about. He thinks it's going to be both groups promoting something. I think it's about the magazine shoot for Jennie and I. I hear someone knock on the door so I go check it out.

Y/n: "Who is it?"

Delivery guy: "I'm looking for Lee Y/n, I have a package for him." I open the door to look at a man standing with no package around. He sticks out his arm handing me keys. "I parked it in front of the building but I think you should move it to a parking garage." He takes a paper from his pocket. "Also your message reads: hope you like the wheels."

I bow: "Thank you." He leaves and I close the door to find June standing behind me.

June: "Who was that? What did you get?"

Y/n: "My father assistant sent down one of my cars."

June in awe: "One? Like as in you have multiple?"

I laugh: "I have to move it into a parking garage. Does our building have one?" He nods. "Cool, come with me then." He nods and we leave to go see what car I received. Eddy never listen to me so hopefully she didn't send the bike. As we get down I notice someone checking out the car so I walk faster.

June following my pace: "You that excited?" As I was about to grab the man, he turns around revealing he is, Hyun.

Hyun: "Guys, have you seen this car. Did you see these rims?" I smile. "Look at this paint job and you can't forget the trim."