The beginning

Y/n POV:

The days are passing by quickly. Han has us practicing at least 8 hours a day and having us do activities together for content. It's been cool because the guys and I are growing closer. I've also been texting Rosè whenever I get the chance. We usually talk about a hour a day now since we are on busy schedules. Jake still hasn't hit me back up and Coachella is in two days. I'm excited about today though, I get to spend time with Rosè.

I get up off the bed quietly not to wake Hyun up and head to the living room. June laying on the couch watching something on his phone.

He looks up and sees me: "Come lay down with me." He opens his arms and I cuddle up with him. "Has your friend told you anything about the tickets."

Y/n: "No, he hasn't called. I'll call him today since it's our free day. If anything I'll go see him."

June: "Does he even know you're here?"

Y/n: "I don't know, I didn't tell him anything but I guess I just assumed he would since I'm asking for the tickets." Dae appears and sits on the floor next to us.

June: "How'd you sleep?"

Dae: "You left me. I was so comfy in bed with you and you left me."

June laughs: "He's like to cuddle, who would have thought."

Dae: "It's not my fault your so comfy. I can't believe you left me to cuddle with Y/n."

Y/n: "Hey I just woke up and he asked for it. Plus I'm feeling hot so you can take my spot." I get up and head to the kitchen to grab some orange juice. I take out my phone and dial Jake number.

Outgoing Call

Jake: "Hello."

Y/n: "What's up? Where are you?"

Jake yawns: "I'm home of course. I'm chilling man. How's the company thing going for you?"

Y/n: "Good, we actually are on tour. I'm in Cali that's why I texted you a couple days ago to ask about the Coachella tickets."

Jake: "Wait! Your home! Dude I'm on my way." He hangs up before I can say anything.

'Crap.' I have to make sure the cameras don't film anything today. I look around for manager Han and find him in the back with his assistant. "Excuse me sir, could. I ask for a favor."

Manager Han looks at me: "Depends what it is."

Y/n: "I have a friend coming over to discuss the tickets but he doesn't want to be filmed or anything."

Manager Han: "That's perfectly fine. Either way I believe Hyun and Dae are doing to the studio today to make some tracks."

Y/n: "Oh okay, will June stay with me then?" He nods. "Thank you sir. Jal gal." I go back into the house and go take a shower. My phone buzzes.

Incoming Text Message

Rosé 🌹:
"Good morning! I just got finished doing a work out with Lisa. Jennie got invited to a Kardashian party." "So exciting ☺️."
"Are you awake yet?"

Y/n 🤘🏼:
"Good morning, I'm in the shower. I got up recently and found out my friend coming by.
Which Kardashian?"

Rosé 🌹:
"Um the youngest one I believe. I'm not sure but Jennie trying to see if we can tag along.
She going with her friends so we don't want to pester her. 🥺
Goodluck with your friend. Text you later "