What can I do now?

Rosé POV:

The girls and I get into the car and wait for our manager to get in to drive us to the hotel. I sit in the back by myself, resting my head on the window.

Lisa: "Wow that was a long day but I'm so happy so many blinks came out."

Jennie: "Yeah its crazy how many people were singing and dancing along to our music. I felt so alive, it was like the greatest feeling in the world."

Rosé: "Honestly its probably the moment I will cherish the most out of our career. The energy was immaculate."

Lisa sighs: "Today was the best day so far." Jennie leans her head on Lisa shoulder. "I'm happy we got to experience this together. I truly love you girls."

Jennie: "Oh, her comes corny Lisa."

Rosé: "Yah, more like lovely Lalisa." We laugh. We talk about how we feel and everything we've dreamed of and how much we've accomplished so far.

-small time skip-

We arrive at the hotel, management lets us go to our rooms by ourselves. As we enter I see Y/n sleeping on a couch in the lobby. I smile to myself, Jennie comes next to me.

Jennie: "Isn't that Y/n?" I nod. "How come he's at the hotel. Did something happen?"

Rosé: "No I think he just wants to talk. I'll go wake him up so I can take him upstairs."

Jennie looks at me in shock: "Oh thats why he's here." She was about to walk away but I gently grab her arm. "What is it?"

Rosé: "I told him that he has to talk to you first before anything happens between us. You're one of my sisters Jennie, I wouldn't let someone come between that. I think there's a way we can all be friends."

Jennie sighs while she rubs her temples: "Chaeyoung, I knew he liked you. The way he looks at you was always different, even the way he acted when we were around you. I don't have any resentment honestly. I spoke to him today and it felt so natural but I can't help to wonder if he has feelings for me. Thats my personal battle though." She looks at him and then back at me. "You don't need my approval. I just want to talk to him when I want. So don't force it. Also you should really stop over thinking, just do what makes you happy."

I pull her into a hug: "Thank you Jennie. It truly means a lot that you can talk to me like this still. I was more worried about us than anything."

She pulls away and smiles: "We are family at the end of the day. Nothing will change that." Jennie starts to walk away and then turns to me. "You think something up with Lisa?"

I look at her confused: "What you mean?"

Jennie: "I don't know. It just seems like she being more affectionate towards me. I know we are close but sometimes she says the weirdest things."

I raise my eyebrow: "Like what?"

She thinks about it and shakes her head: "Never mind, probably just in my head. Good night." She leaves and I walk over to Y/n to find Lisa sitting next to him. She laughing taking pictures of him. I go behind them and we take a picture with Mr. sleepyhead.

Lisa laughing: "I was taking snap pictures of him. They have so many funny filters."

I smile: "I bet. Send them to me when you get the chance."

Lisa gets up: "I should take a shower." She does a little dance. "See you later chipmunk." She leaves to her room.

I sit next to Y/n and shake his arm. He opens one eye and look at me then around. "Hey sleepy head, want to head to my room?" He put his arm around me pulling me closer to him.