Rosé.

Y/n POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Ugh last night just making me feel weird. I just need to go out maybe hit the gym or go for a run. I get up and put on shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I look around the room. Where does he keep his mask? I look over on June desk and then remember that Dae keeps a stash by the couch. I leave the room quietly and go to the couch, grab a mask and I leave. I'm run a few laps at the park.

Thankfully no one was up. I jog to the park. Chae likes me, her boyfriend confirmed it. Chaeyoung likes me, I smile. I made it to the park and now I'll run some laps. I jog in place while I figure out my beats headset.
I play shuffle on my Spotify music and jam as I start to run. What am I going to do about Jennie... I have to date her or my career will be over. I fasten my pace. Maybe I should just tell her the truth. Or maybe I'll tell her the truth about how I feel and leave Yang out of it.

Jennie POV:

I woke up to Jisoo pulling the blanket as she turned to her side. I stretch on the bed. Y/n was really bruised up last night I hope the pain killers worked. I wonder if he's up, maybe I should check. As I sit up, Jisoo turn back to facing me.

Jisoo slightly yawning: "Jendukie." I hum in response.  "how are you feeling?"  

Jennie: "I'm okay, I just want to see if Y/n awake."

Jisoo: "A lot happened last night... I doubt you two talked about it, but you probably should. He fought Chanyeol, and then Chanyeol told him about Chae feelings."

I lay back down and sigh: "Why did I get stuck in the middle? Why can't I fight for him to be mine?"

Jisoo wraps her legs on mine and rest her head on my shoulder: "You knew they liked each other. Correction we all knew but he did ask you out I guess. If you fight for him, is it worth losing Chae or having tension between the group."

Jennie: "She already came to me and told me she likes him. She basically fighting for him."

Jisoo: "The thing is you already have Y/n. Chae just wants a chance with him as well." I start to become upset. Yes, y/n and I are dating. But who has he been thinking about? who does he want? NOT ME. And I've been nice and I've thought about him and I actually like him.

I huff: "Why does it have to come between us? If we know he already likes Chae than why hasn't he done anything? Why hasn't he kissed her or tried to get her alone?"

Jisoo flicks my head: "Sometimes your so stupid. He's dating you. I don't think he wants to hurt you."

I interrupt her: "Does that mean he actually likes me? I mean why would he be so concerned for my feelings if he didn't like me right?" Jisoo nods. "I'm go see if he's awake, maybe we can go get food for everyone."

Jisoo getting off of me: "Jennie please be careful. I don't want you falling for the guy when he's falling for someone else."

I get up and go to the door: "If he likes her more than me I won't be heart broken. Because I knew it from the start. But if there a chance he likes me... why can't I fight for that?" Before she can answer I leave the room and stand in front of June room. I stay there quietly playing with my fingers. Hmm... it's so quiet. Are Jisoo and I the only ones awake? I knock on June door anyway... but no answer. I knock again and hear something fall. After about 2 minutes the door open to June rubbing his head.

I smile: "Is Y/n awake?" He looks back at the bed which allowed me to look inside and to my surprise June is alone. "Is he like in the bathroom?" June looks at me and then turns towards the bathroom.

June a bit annoyed: "He's not here. Are you the only one awake?"

Jennie: "No, Jisoo up too. I just wanted to check on Y/n. Sorry for waking you." I turn around and go back to Y/n room. As I enter Jisoo smiling into her phone. "Is Hyun up?"