16

Y/n POV:

*ALARM*

My alarm goes off but I stay still in bed. Jennie still laying on my chest. She tugs on my shirt and I turn off the alarm. She moves by the wall and covers herself with the blanket. I get off the bed and stretch. I grab my things and quietly head out her room.

As I'm about to close the door Jennie groans: "What time is it?"

I look at my phone: "It's 4 am. Sorry for waking you. I have to go. Text me later." I close the door behind me and quietly walk to the front door. Someone pops out of a corner and I jump a little.

"Did I scare you?" they said and then i hear a light switch revealing Lisa by the door.

I smile and put my hand on my chest: "Nice one... why are you up so early?"

Lisa walking towards the kitchen: "I have a photoshoot this morning. Want some banana milk?" I put my bag by the door and follow after her. We enter the kitchen and she grabs one for her and then hands me one.

Y/n: "Thank you." I open it and take a sip.

Lisa: "Are you heading to YG?" I nod. "Cool. I'll go with you, just let me change real quick." I nod. She leaves to her room and I sit at the table finishing my drink. My phone rings and I answer.

Y/n: "Hello."

Manager Han: "Y/n, I'm glad you're up. I sent a car with Manager Yoon-Jae to pick you up. He'll arrive in 5 minutes."

Y/n: "Okay. I'll be giving Lisa a ride then."

Manager Han: "Okay, have you eaten?"

Y/n: "I drank some milk but if you can get like a fruit bowl or cereal for when I get there."

Manager Han: "Okay, no problem." He hangs up and I put my phone back in my pocket. I throw away my trash and go by the door. Lisa gets out of her room.

I grab my bag: "I have a car for us." She nods. I put my shoes on and she does the same and we leave to the car. Manager Yoon-Jae holds the door open and I let Lisa get in first, I follow after her placing my bag between my legs. Lisa takes out her phone and starts taking pictures of me.

Y/n: "What you doing?"

Lisa: "Taking pictures of you. Duh. Look out the window." I start posing for her. "Good. One more." I look at her and clench my jaw. "Done."

I smile: "How'd it turn out?"

Lisa: "They came out good. Think the camera actually likes you. But then again I'm a great photographer." She giggles. "Half the pictures the girls post, I took."

Y/n: "Well then you can be my photographer too." She smiles and nods.

Lisa: "We should all go out one night. Like Blackpink and Reckless 4."

Y/n: "That'd be nice, I think the guys would enjoy that."

Lisa: "Awesome I'll talk to the girls about it later."

We arrive at YG ent. Manager Yoonjae opens Lisa door, she exits. I open my door and exit as well. I wave bye to Lisa and go down to Reckless 4 practice room.

I walk into the practice room to see Manager Han placing a bowl on the table.

Y/n: "Is that for me?" I smile and he jumps a little.

Manager Han: "You scared me." He chuckles. "Yes, a fruit bowl like you asked. Since you're here first. Eat and then show me your two covers." I nod and sit and eat my fruit bowl. He hands me a water and I bow slightly taking it. "You and Jennie are getting  along."