I Know... Now

Y/n POV:

The girls landed in Canada while we were sleeping. Chae called me and we spoke until she realize I was half asleep. We stayed on the phone though.

-next morning-

We got rushed to the airport because we had a early flight. We made it just in time to because they were boarding. Hyun and I sat with each other while the youngest sat next to each other. Once we got comfortable in our seats Hyun looked at me till I gave him attention.

Y/n: "Yes?"

Hyun: "I still find it crazy you dated not one but two Blackpink members." I smile. "Well you're currently dating the second but still."

Y/n: "I find it crazy too. How are things with Jisoo noona?"

Hyun smiles: "Couldn't be better. Sometimes I think maybe I'm not good enough because we are at two different levels in our career. But" he puts his hand on my shoulder. "If it wasn't for you. I don't think I would have even truly meet Jisoo."

I look at him confused: "What? We work at the same company. Why wouldn't you have meet her?"

Hyun: "Y/n, she part of Blackpink, they are globally known. Even though we work at the same company there would be no chance for me to get close to her. So thanks to YG putting you with Jennie kinda brought our groups closer to each other. You could ask any of the guys. We probably be friends with like Itzy or a group like that. It's kinda like hierarchy if you really think about it."

'Hierarchy' that reminds me of the organization. That's probably why they wanted me out of the way. I think I know how to get my father traitor to appear. I get up and Hyun looks at me confused: "I have to go see my bodyguard."

Hyun: "What happen to the other one?"

Y/n: "That one with my mom. We only have a couple we actually trust. Anyway I'll be right back." I get up and go look for Moose, he's no where in business class so I look at economy but he isn't their either.

Random teenage girl: "Oh my god, are you Y/n from Reckless 4?" I smile and throw her a finger heart. She yells in excitement: "Can I pleaaasseee have a picture with you."

I smile: "Anything for the most beautiful girl." She blushes and I take a picture with her. "Have a wonderful flight." I go back to business class but decide to check first class where I find Moose chatting it up with a flight attendant. "Moose." I walk up to him.

Moose: "What's up boss?"

Y/n: "How are you in first class?" He shrugs his shoulder. "Nevermind that. I have a plan to get the traitor to come out. I want you to contact Skull and have Kyle go see Cheol min about having me quit. Tell Kyle to say I spoke to him and realized he was my father apprentice and I want him to take over because my true passion is music. But till Kyle to say I had one request."

Moose: "What is it?"

Y/n: "He will say I want to meet the person whose next in the hierarchy and only then will I decide whether to give my spot to Kyle."

Moose: "I don't get it. The next person up would be Cheol min."

I smile: "Exactly, it's the perfect opportunity to figure out if he's the traitor or not." Moose nods his head. "Anyway I'll get back to my seat." I leave back to my seat, once there I get comfortable and fall asleep.

Jennie POV:

I wake up and stretch in bed. I miss Kuma, he helps me sleep. I move around my bed before getting up and getting ready. Everything about my day runs smoothly, so much so we have a free day. The girls choose to go around and explore but I'm staying in. Hitting the spa, maybe even swim in the pool for a bit. Whatever the case may be I've finished my Blackpink duties. Someone knocks on my door and I answer it to find Kia and Chanyeol.