Coachella

Y/n POV:

I wake up to June rubbing my back. I turn to look at him and see him holding tickets. "What's that?"

June excitedly: "Your dads assistant brought the missing tickets for Coachella and just in time too. I can't believe we get to go to Coachella tonight."

I look at him confused: "Don't the girls go on tomorrow?"

June nods: "Yeah but since we have all access passes it's for the whole weekend. Dae and I read the tickets like five times. We also made manger Yoon-Jae explain what it meant." I laugh. "So we are going for all three days... isn't that cool?"

I smile: "Yeah, I didn't think we would go today but why not right." I shrug my shoulders.

Hyun sits up annoyed: "Get out, I'm sleeping." He throws a pillow at June.

June dodges the pillow: "Hyun! We are going to ALL THREE DAYS OF COACHELLA!" Hyun throws another pillow at him. "Hey!" I laugh and get up. I grab June's hand and head to the living room. "We are going to see many artist and experience new things."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Next day-

Rosé POV:

Y/n didn't call me last night. Im not worried, I hope he's practicing well for his concert debut. We practiced late last night for Coachella and since he didn't call I couldn't sleep well. I've always wondered what it would feel like to miss a person so much I'd lose sleep over it. I wonder if I was on his mind. It was around  3 am, when  I went walking around the hotel to see if that'd ease me to sleep. But I actually found Jennie crying, when I tried to approach her I saw Lisa and she told me she'd handle it. I kinda felt like I wouldn't be able to help her anyway. I find myself not knowing what to say to Jennie these days. I think she truly liked Y/n. I wait a moment around the corner watching Lisa comfort Jennie. *sigh* I head back to my room and fall asleep.

-3 hours later-

*Knock Knock*

I get up, stretch, and answer the door. Y/n stands there looking tanner, his eyes are hanging low. He smiles: "Miss me?" I can't help but smile, he enters and closes the door.

I walk towards the bed: "I.." He back hugs me and rest his chin on my shoulder. It feels warm between his arms.

He faintly says: "Today is your big debut to the western side of entertainment. They'll love you."

I smile: "How do you know?" I'd never pictured myself going after a guy one of the girls had dated. I never thought I'd be that friend. In this moment, with his arms around me, I feel the happiest I've felt in a while. Plus I did like him first, that counts for something right? I smirk.

He picks me up and puts me on the bed: "What time do you have to start heading to the desert?"

I shrug my shoulder: "I actually thought you were one of the girls coming to wake me up to get ready." He lays next to me. "What are you doing?"

He smiles:"I never called last night. Couldn't sleep, so we should rest some."

Rosé: "Man of simple words today." I look at him and notice his hair is a bit longer than before. My eyes flow down looking at his body his clothing helps define his muscles. I bite my lip.