Concert Day Pt 1

Next morning

Rosé POV:

I woke up the next morning tense from last night. I probably had a bad dream or something. Doesn't help that Y/n was being really weird last night. He was hurt but I knew not to over react. I think it has to do with his parents. I'm not really worried because I feel he would tell me if something going on, plus he's 23. I think he can handle his own situation. I stretch and hop in the shower. As I'm singing along to the music, I ponder if I should text Y/n. A part of me wants to treat him, how he treats me. Another part of me wants to just be clingy. 'Ugh. Why does liking someone have to be such a pain.'

.

As I'm getting out the shower my phone buzzes and I pick it up.

Incoming call
I put it on speaker

Jennie: "Where are you?"

Rosé: "I just got out the shower. What's up?"

Lisa: "Get dressed quickly we are coming to you." As I was about to respond they hang up. I won't lie it's getting annoying that people keep hanging up mid conversation. I finish drying off and get dressed. As I start to brush my hair, Simone knocks on my door. I open it to find Lisa and Jennie.

Jennie walking in: "How did you sleep?"

I look at her confused: "I slept good." I laugh a little. "How come you two are with each other so early?"

Lisa sitting on my bed: "Well I had a bad dream last night and I figured you would be on the phone with Y/n so I went to Jennie room."

Rosé: "I had a bad dream last night as well. I don't remember much but it was like I was being chased or something." Lisa raises her arms and I go into them.

Jennie: "I was thinking we get to practice early today so we can have the afternoon free."

I smile: "Have you told Jisoo yet?"

Lisa: "Someone doesn't want to wake her up until everyone else is on board."

Jennie: "You know how she gets when we wake her up for no reason."

Rosé: "I feel like the one to worry about is already up."

Jennie raises an eyebrow and then nods her head: "Yes thankfully Lisa slept with me last night." Lisa pouts. "I'm glad we are in agreement! Let's go get Jisoo." We get up and leave to Jisoo room. Jennie was able to convince her to go to practice early so we told the staff and made it to the stadium within 30 minutes.

Lisa: "I'm so excited!"

.
-Rehearsals-
.
.

Jisoo: "Yah, we are almost through with the whole routine. I need some food."

Manager: "We order some specialties, they should be here soon."

Rosé: "Yay! I can't wait."

Lisa: "Let's do one more song." We all nod... as we finished the song the managers prepare a area for us to eat. Once we finish we all make our way to the lunch room.

-Time skip-

Dae POV:

We woke up early to practice in the studio together. We have been practicing for 6 hours now. Manager Han went to go get food and Y/n special bodyguards left to eat as well.

June: "Hyung I think we are going to well tomorrow."

Hyun smiles: "I haven't seen any flaws in the past hour. Y/n what did you think about the vocals." He pays no mind to Hyun, his phone starts ringing and he leaves the room. "Aish, I'm getting tired of him thinking he can do what he wants."