14

Jennie POV:

We finished practicing and I already miss Y/n. I wonder if he's still practicing.  I take out my phone to text him.

Jennie 👑:
Y/n?
Are you still practicing?
We are almost finished. Let me know.

I waited like 20 minutes and still no reply. Maybe Hyun is over working him. 'Don't be dumb. He working... we said we would put work first.'

Lisa: "Nini, why are you pouting so much?"

Jennie: "Oh... nothing. Are we done for the night?"

Jisoo: "I think we are but we have to wait for Manger Sang-won. "

Rosé: "That's right. She said that she had news for us... Think our schedule changed?"

Lisa: "Doubt it. Probably just something we have to do for the new album."

I Yawn and sit on the couch staring at Jisoo till she joins me. She sits next to me and I lay my head on her shoulder. Lisa and Rosé are showing each other things on their phones.

Jisoo low enough so only I can hear: "How was sleeping with Y/n?"

Jennie: " It was okay. We cuddled but that was about it."

Jisoo: "Did you tell him how you feel?"

Jennie: "I tried... Well I did but he was asleep by the time I said it." I look up at Jisoo and she looks worried.

Jisoo: "What if he was faking it?"

Jennie: "I doubt it. He got out of practice really late. And he didn't put up a fight to take me home. "

Jisoo: "If you say so." We sit there talking about anything and everything. Talking to Jisoo is so easy. She basically my older sister.

Y/n POV:

We continue to practice Fake Love by BTS. Hyun not letting up on us since we have to be ready by Saturday. We have gone through each part separately and finally are putting it together now. June wants to add more into the choreo but Hyun wants to keep it the same since its already challenging as it is. Dae looks lost but at least he already has his verses down.

Hyun: "Y/n stay with June and practice your vocals. Dae, we'll go to the other side and go over choreo." We nod.

June looking through the lyrics and notes. I go to my bag and check my phone I see I have three messages from Jennie. Just as I was about to unlock my phone.

Hyun: "Yah! Focus on the vocals. Put your phone away." I look at him and put my hands up in surrender.

Y/n : " Got it. Sorry." I put my phone and grab my guitar and sit next to June. "Everything okay? You look stressed."

June: "I'm nervous. I don't know if I can reach these high notes." He looks down and covers his face with the lyric paper. I put my hand on his back and he trembles a bit.

Y/n: "Hey, you got this. We can practice every night if that's what you want. We just need to put in the work. How about I play the guitar and we sing to it. Every time you hit the note right I'll play at a higher key." I pat his back and fix the strings to my guitar. June looks up at me and I start to play Fake Love on the guitar.

Jennie POV:

Manager Sang-won came and told us we would be have a couple free days before we leave on tour again. So I'm excited to stay in and relax. Also excited because now I can spend sometime with Y/n as my boyfriend.

Jisoo: "Okay kids lets go. We shall go home. And relax with the good news that was given to us."

Lisa: "I can't wait to see my babies."