27

Y/n POV:

It's been a couple days since I told Jennie the truth about her breaking up with me. We haven't been in contact and I know they're leaving soon to the states for tour. I have a modeling gig today so I'm making my way to Yg Ent. Last time I saw Jennie I also saw my parents, I explained things to them as much as I could since Manager Hobeom was around. It left my mom concerned so she end up calling me when they landed and I poured everything out. I was so upset about my father and about the lies I've been holding in. I even told her about Chae, she told me not to worry about anything and just follow my heart and gut. She also told me not to worry about my father, my mother always been straightforward with me. So I know I can trust her.

Manager Han: "Y/n, we will be pulling up now. Stay in the car, I'll be switching with Yoon-Jae and a body guard will also go with you two as well."

Y/n: "A body guard?"

Manager Han: "Yeah it's usual for artist going on gigs, you'll probably see your make up crew and hair stylist there as well. Everything okay?."

I pout: "I really wanted you to see me model today though. I've been working on my poses like you asked me too."

Manager Han laughs: "I bet you have but I have an important meeting with Ceo. Your photoshoot shouldn't be that long though. I believe you have 50 frames." We arrive and he gets off. Before he closes the door a man hops in. He's buff, kinda making me look at myself. 'Must be the bodyguard. Maybe I need to workout more.'

Manager Han opens my door: "Looks like Yoon-Jae needs a minute or two. I'm glad you got up early so you won't be late."

Y/n: "Cool, could I use the restroom?"

Manager Han: "Yeah of course. Just make your way back to the van quickly." I nod and exit. I don't really have to use the bathroom but I'm having a strange urge to go on the roof. Maybe I'm hoping I see Jennie there... I mean it is our spot after all. I make my way up there and look at the view. I didn't realize how beautiful it is in the morning.  I pace around the roof starting to realize the time Jennie and I spent up here. I start to wonder if she'll tell Ceo about us before telling me or before I get the chance. I hear the door open and someone rushes out. I look at the person and realize it's Lisa. She bends down trying to catch her breath.

I approach her: "Hey, everything okay?" She quickly stands up and looks at me.

Lisa: "Oh, it's you. Figured you would stop coming up here after everything."

Y/n: "I needed to breath for a bit before I get back to reality. What brings you up here?" I see a shadow like thing move closer to the wall of the exist but I stay focused on Lisa.

Lisa: "I'm actually looking for Jennie. She hasn't came back to practice, figured she be up here."

Y/n: "I'm sorry I did this to her. I really hope she can get focused for the tour and everything but I haven't seen her."

Lisa: "Why are you downing yourself? She knew you weren't all in since the beginning. Maybe she thought you would just like her and it would be okay. Or maybe you should have said your feelings from the start. But we are here right now. She needs time to get over it and you need to stop feeling bad." She pats my shoulder. "She broke up with you after all dude. And don't think I don't know you ran away from the girl you actually like. Get yourself together." She walks to the door "Then worry about others." She leaves.

I sigh and look up at the view again. She right, I need to focus on myself and figure out what I'm going to do. I need to speak to Jennie one last time, I have to tell her the full truth. First let's figure out who was eavesdropping . I go to the side where I saw the shadow.