4

Y/n POV:
I open my eyes to a a ceiling with vague light on it. I turn to my right to see my curtain open a bit. Rubbing my eyes, I sit up.
I unlock my phone to see that it's 5 am.
*scratching my head* 'Aish, I guess I'll just do some push ups and then shower.'
I get out of bed and did about 25 push ups and took a shower.

*knock knock*
I walk to my door, 'who is it?'

DAE: "aye y/n hurry up! Hyun made breakfast and Manager Han picking us up soon. "

Y/n: "Ne, I'll be right out"
I quickly put on some nice practice clothes and walk to the kitchen. I bow " jal jasseoyo."

Hyun: "Are you trying to prove something? We know you speak some type of Korean. If you didn't YG wouldn't pay mind to you." Hyun places the plates in the middle of the table. "Eat. We have to build our energy."

June tapped y/n arm. : "Don't worry Lee, he just being protective."
Dae smiled while stuffing he's face.

Someone POV:
The boys finished eatting quickly because manager Han texted Hyun to meet him at the car.

*time skip*
Manager Han: "We have a big meeting today in YG. Mr. Yang felt it was time to see some of the trainees potential. Some of the popular YG groups will be present. You have a hour to practice."

The four boys bowed and waited for manger Han to exit the practice room.

June: "you think Ikon will be there?"
June bounced around like a bunny.
Y/n thought : " I just got here. I must fight to stay."

Hyun: "if you haven't notice, we have a new member. We need to sync up now."
Dae: " ooo. We need a song that with be good for everyone."
June: "something with a rap verse. Y/n? Do you rap or sing?"
Y/n looks around the room.
Y/n: "To be honest I can do both. I'd like to show both if I could."

Hyun raises he's eyebrow.: "Do you even know everyone positions. Maybe your supposed to be the dancer."
Y/n looks down to he's feet: "I apologize if I offended you. But I was just answering the question. But yes, tell me what position each of you are."
June: "I'm the main dancer also lead singer." June did a back flip and went to the computer. "I'm look for a couple songs."

Dae: " I'm lead rapper and the visual." He does a V with he's fingers and tilt he's head. "I think you can be a visual to, let be cute together." Dae grabbed y/n wrist and brought him to the center of the practice room. "Let's try some different poses." Dae began to teach y/n ageyo poses.

Hyun: "I'm the main rapper and lead dancer. I don't mean to be rude. But we have a short period of time to make a great performance in front of President Yang." Y/n nodded he's head.

June: "Lets do, tempo by exo." June looked at everyone face.
Y/n: "Hmm or we can do a song by Ikon. Killing me?"
Dae: "Or we can jealousy by Monsta X. I'm getting excited." Dae jumped up and down.
Hyun went next to June and selected a song.
Hyun: "We'll do Tempo by Exo. The rap verses are better and the choreography as more power."

The boys nodded their heads and began to practice.

Manager Han stayed by the door watching the boys. "Seems like their getting along."

*time skip*

Blackpink arrived at the YG building and went to their practice room.
Manger Sang-won enter the practice room and sat on the couch on the side.

Lisa pushes Rosé to Jisoo.
Rosé: "Hey Lisa, you wanna fight?"
Lisa mouthed "Ask Jisoo for help"
Rosé looked confused and remember their conversation from last night.
Rosé: "Aish, I told you i don't care." Rosé ran towards Lisa who already started running away.
Jennie started stretching in the middle of the room.
Lisa ran by her and Rose came after.
Jennie looked at managed Sang-won: "Annyeong, I saw a new trainee, last night when we came to practice. Is Mr.Yang creating a new group again?"
Lisa stopped running and Rosé bumped into her causing them to fall.
Lisa and Rosé groaned.