The End Of May (though in July) At Last!

Published on July 24th, 2019. 16 35.

Rejoice! There were no unseemly scuffles between Theresa May and Boris Johnson in 10 Downing Street, and the sabotreuse is finally out of office; what a relief!

Her political obituary will be as short and unexceptional as her primeministership. She will go down in history as one who 'took it for the team' and that risible epitaph will mark the end of a career dedicated to making life as 'hostile' as possible for her fellow citizens, especially the 'Windrush generation'. The snide "Have you lived outside the UK in the last three years?" (and is anyone ever daft enough to answer "Yes."?) question you are routinely asked upon attempting to access NHS services is one of Mrs Misery's toxic legacies, along with doing her level best to frustrate and sabotage a Brexit she never believed in.

Of course she'll be alright, what with her generous prime ministerial pension, along with her MP's salary. Or if she's 'moved upstairs' to the House of Lords she could pocket a £305 per day attendance allowance just for walking through the door and back out again. No, she won't go hungry, unlike many of her government's victims.

So goodbye and good riddance Treason May; let's hope we never see another of your kind. And over to you Boris Trump: Don't fuck it up; though no doubt you will...