16

"Duty calls" Ashton almost smirked as he easily lifted himself off of me, grabbing my hand to help me up.

I looked to Cleo, who held an innocent smile.

"Let's see if we can find you a snack, pretty girl" I mumbled out.

I got her a snack, Ashton and I watching her eat as she swung her legs, focusing to the tv.

"She's so fucking cute" Ashton whispered with the smallest laugh.

I smiled, focusing to my little sister, seeing my motivation for everything I do in her.

Later in the evening we ended up going to the apartments pool- only to satisfy Cleo's wants.

I put floaties on Cleo as Ashton and I sat on the edge, watching her swim, laughing to herself as we lightly splashed her.

As it got darker, everyone left, leaving just me, Ashton and Cleo.

We let Cleo continue to play, I called and ordered pizza to be delivered.

"Do you mind if I stay another night-" "not at all, do you have clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah I have some in my car" he spoke with a smile.

"Good" I spoke with a smile.

"I hope you have extra clothes, cause you'll need them" He spoke, making me immediately look to him- confused, but my confusion was immediately resolved when he pushed me head first into the pool

But I wasn't stupid

I grabbed his hands, pulling him down with me.

"Shit, I did not think that through" Ashton laughed as we both swam up.

We ended up leaving right after that.

"I feel so heavy" I complained, getting out of the pool- my clothes drenched.

"Probably wasn't my best idea" he smiled, laughing with me.

I wrapped Cleo in a towel, Ashton immediately picking her up, carrying her back to our apartment.

We went inside, and I immediately took Cleo to the bath as Ashton ran to grab his clothes.

I took off my drenched shirt, laughing at my reflection in the mirror, wiping the mascara from under my eyes.

I sat with Cleo as she bathed- giving her the company she asked for.

Ashton entered with a smile, shivering lightly.

"I'll show you the guest shower" I laughed, making sure Cleo was okay before walking him to my room, into my bathroom.

"Hot water is towards the wall, cold it towards the door" I explained, turned away from him, grabbing him a dry towel and a rag and such.

As I turned back around to face him, his body pressed against mine, pushing me into the wall firmly.

Our faces were so close, my stomach immediately turned into butterflies.

"I shouldn't feel this way about you" He spoke, so close I almost wanted to move my head to make our lips connect.

"Technically, I shouldn't either" I almost whispered, looking to his eyes, seeing him looking directly into my own.

"Fuck it"

His lips immediately hit my own, making my hands immediately go into his hair, his wet clothes sticking to my body as the kiss progressed, getting more and more intense.

He pulled away, connecting our lips once more for the smallest peck before just letting our foreheads rest against each other

"Fuck it" I confirmed