32

As Ash showered I sat on the bathroom counter, brushing out my hair and applying a little make up.

As I did mascara he got out, wrapping a towel around his waste, coming to me and kissing the back of my shoulder gently.

I smiled, closing my mascara and jumping off the counter, going into the bedroom and digging an outfit out of my suitcase.

While he was in the bathroom I quickly slipped into a pair of shorts and a random white t shirt with a small pocket on the left side of my chest.

I put my necklace and rings on as he walked out with a smile.

"Let's go see my siblings" he smiled, throwing shorts and a shirt on.

We walked downstairs holding hands, and I immediately saw a girl and boy sitting at the table beside Cleo and Calum.

They were laughing towards Cleo- who was staring into space as she slowly spooned pancake into her mouth.

"Morning honey, good morning Payton" Ashton's mom spoke from the kitchen, a firm smile on her face.

"Good morning" I responded, watching Ashton go to her, hugging her gently.

"Payton this is my brother and sister Lauren and Harry-" "nice to meet you" Harry immediately spoke, extending his hand to me.

"It's nice to meet you too" I smiled, shaking his hand- impressed by his manners for a teenager.

"Lauren" the girl spoke, shaking hands with me lightly as I smiled to her.

Ashton and I ate and then I helped Ashton's mom help clean as the boys made the plans for the day.

"Oh no honey- you don't have to help go sit with your boyfriend" his mom spoke quickly.

"No it's fine- it's not much, I can help" I insisted.

I helped her wash and dry dishes, sorting them into stacks for her.

"Thank you" She exhaled to me once we finished as I dried my hands with a smile.

"You help me more than my own kids do" she laughed lightly.

I went into the living room, where Ashton was holding Cleo in his arms as she looked around the room- leaning her head onto his own.

I smiled at the view, standing beside him and Lauren- who was looking to Cleo and Ashton.

"She's so cute" she smiled out, making me smile.

"Thank you" I responded, looking to her just as she focused to me- extending her arms for me to take her from Ashton.

I carefully took her, bouncing her lightly.

"You're almost getting too big to hold" I spoke, kissing her cheek

"I'll never be too big"

for herOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara