47

two months later

"Cleo- no running" ashton spoke as she ran towards the staircase of our brand new house, myself holding a box of our things, Ashton holding two.

"I wanna pick my room" she spoke, seeming disappointed that she couldn't run up the stairs.

"You can, just walk- Ash and I have the room at the end of the hall" I told her, seeing her nod with a smile before slowly traveling up the stairs, a smile on her face.

"This is it" I smiled to our house- something I would've never imagined is having together.

He set the boxes down, making me put my own on the top.

"And the guys are right down the street- it's all prefect." Ashton smiled, pulling me into his embrace, making me peck his lips gently before hugging him.

"Thank you" I exhaled

"For?" He raised an eyebrow to me slowly.

"Loving me- and loving Cleo despite all of our problems." I mumbled, playing with his hands as he smiled to me.

"Thank you for letting me love you, and trusting me to love your little sister" he smiled

Soon all the guys joined us- helping us unpack, Luke helping Cleo, following every demand she spoke his way.

By the end of the night, we had barely accomplished anything, but I put Cleo to bed, we all opened wine and sat at the bar, drinking and talking.

"Have you guys had time to meet the new incoming interns?" Ashton asked them.

Every semester we get a new group of interns, two more semesters and I'd be the resident of one of those groups of interns.

"Have I." Michael grinned, nudging Luke lightly.

"Good ones?" Calum asked, sipping his wine slowly.

"There's one girl that sticks out to me- but Jesus Christ she's beautiful." He spoke, seeming almost overtaken as he spoke.

"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Crystal, I believe" he hummed, making me nod slowly, knowing I needed to keep my eyes open for her.

"I'm gonna try and get her switched to my team-" "against the rules" Luke spoke into his glass, a smile firm on his lips.

"What are they gonna do, fire the states best orthopedic surgeon?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, making me smile with him.

"They didn't fire me, and I don't hold the state best title." Ashton spoke, kissing my cheek.

"Didn't fire me, and I'm just an intern."

"I'm shooting my shot, they give me hope."

for herOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara