four

"Paige" my voice cracked as I told him.

"I'm Calum, I'm a Doctor-" "you're a fucking doctor- tell me how to stop you're bleeding." I almost cried out.

"What you're doing is stopping the bleeding, but you need to relax because you're going to have a panic attack and that's not going to help either of us" he spoke slowly, making me look to my hands, seeing his blood on them.

"Now- lets just talk to each other-" suddenly the doors burst open, and immediately the guy with the gun was shot down, the police running towards the back of the building, where the other men were.

"We need paramedics" I heard one cop yell out as he ran past us.

I looked to Calum, seeing his eyes drop before opening again.

"No- stop- keep your eyes open, talk to me- what- what kind of doctor are you?" I panicked out a sentence, feeling the room around me spinning.

He blinked for a second before responding.

"A general pediatrician" he spoke slowly.

"Oh cool- so you treat kids, right?" I spoke.

"Yeah- from babies to eighteen year olds" he spoke, his eyes meeting me.

"What age do you like to treat the most?"

I was just making him talk so he wouldn't die

"Your age- they can talk and they don't cry as much." He grunted out as I finally saw paramedics running to us.

"Is this a gun wound?" The paramedic asked

"Yeah" I exhaled.

They moved around Calum at a rapid pace.

"Okay- we're going to go into the ambulance, I need you to hold this the entire time" the paramedic spoke to me, making me now firmly.

They got Calum onto a stretcher, which seemed more than painful.

"Make sure you're holding pressure" one of the paramedics stressed towards me.

We ran past my dad and into the ambulance, the paramedics moving around me as I held my spot, seeing a stressed Calum.

Calum grabbed one of the paramedics as he moved past

"She doesn't leave my side until we're with Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin or Michael Clifford, understand?" He spoke quickly.

"Understood."