thirty three

I woke up in Ashton's arms, feeling purely sick.

So I quickly got up, trying my hardest not to wake anyone as I almost ran to the bathroom

Where I immediately threw up, thankfully making it to the toilet.

"Oh my fucking god" I whispered to myself as I tried my hardest to hold my own hair.

Calum.

I woke up to her hitting my foot as she ran by me.

It took me a minute to figure out exactly what was happening due to me being in a deep sleep.

But once I heard her gagging and cursing, I knew she was sick.

So I got up, joining her and taking her hair out of her hands, rubbing her back gently.

"Oh my god, it hurts" I heard her whine, her hand placed on her stitches.

She was likely sore and the strain of her stomach probably didn't make it any better.

"Ashton!" I yelled, knowing she needed medicine.

"Don't wake him" she groaned right before gagging once again.

I ignored and called him again, seeing his tired body soon join us.

"She needs a-" "I got it" he knew what she needed before I even said it.

Within minutes he returned, hooking a needle to her IV and inserting it quickly.

"Thirty seconds and you're going to feel better." He told her, grabbing a rag and wiping her mouth as she whined quietly.

"Probably shouldn't have ate pizza so soon." I mumbled, getting a small laugh from Ashton.

"We'll probably stick to jello today." He agreed.

Soon she was able to sit back and relax.

"Wanna go back to bed?" Ash asked her.

She gave us a small nod, letting us help her stand.

I held her as we walked back to the bed, laying her down and covering her.

"I wanna go home" she mumbled quietly.

"It's gonna be another day or so" I spoke to her, rubbing her back gently.

"Why?" She asked me tiredly.

"Because anything could happen, we have to be precautious, normally donors have to stay in the hospital about five days, you're getting off early because you live with doctors" I told her, kissing her temple quickly after

"Lucky me"