Chapter 18

I was thinking to take her to the beach

D-love that

Jo- I want to help

Ja-me two

D-me three

C-me four (all looks at him) what she's MY kid and everything has to be perfect!

No pressure right!..Thanks Bean

D- Me and Jack will buy the food,cuz we can't cook. Bean and Jo well set up. And the girls well help her get ready!

C-you have everything planned

D-yes! Yes I do! She is my sister soooo EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT!!! Got it?!

Jo-we get it

Ja- Daniel is stressed out. AND it's not even his date

C- you guys understand that Zach is taking Bri date and it's better then the dates we take our girls on.

Jo-i need to step up my game

D- I have to go!!

Ja-were are you going!?

D-making a plan for my next date with Azzy (all laugh)

C-well his gone... When is this date again??

We said before tour

Jo-Ok then(look at his phone) today is Monday soo I say Friday. Bc we are leaving on Sunday.

Ok then Friday it is

C-well the girls will be here by 12 sooo we can just chill.

Jo-I'm going to go plan a date for Tate

Ja-same here for Gabbie

(Every one want to there room to plan a date there girls)

*Skip to 12*

Ch-were homeeee (Boys run down stairs)

C-hey baby (kisses Christan) hey honey (kisses Bri)

B-hey dad! Hey boys(hugging us)

D- YOUR HERE!!(hugging her) You were gone too long

B- can't breath

D-sorry(let's go)

Ch-are you trying to kill her

(All laugh)

B-i miss you to Dani!

What about me(making a sad face)

B-i missed you too Z

Yayay

*End of POV*

I missed you too Z

Z-yayay

C-ok well tina let's get you things in the car

Ch-ok (Both go up stairs)

(When dad said that I couldn't help getting sad. Mom is leaving. I don't want her to. I'll miss her to much. We was just starting to feel like a family. What well happen when she leaves. The boys are going on tour so,with means I want be able to see the girls. I-)

Jo-Bri are you ok

What?! Oh yeah I'm ok

Ja-are u sure?

I was just thinking. Nothing big.. well I'm going up stairs. Bye

(I ran up the stairs so the boys would stop me. I don't feel like talking to them about this.i took a shower and want to watch TV. But the my phone went off. When I look at the screen it was...)

_______________________________________
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated. Like I said before I'm in Mexico. The place that I'm staying at don't have signal. If want WIFI I have to pay for it crazy right!! Ok anyway, if you saw Kay and Zach's ig story they are in Cancun,Mexico. I was there I few days ago!! I well be back in Cancun in 2 week. I wish I was there Now!! Anyway Im happy to see that they here together! I will try to post more. I'm in Mexico this whole month. So I'm trying. I am working on more story. I have like 5 different ones. Im trying to finish then then post. Oh and the next two post well be about Jack and Daniel.. bc I just noticed that I didn't post the Birthday post on they Birthday. I'm Soo slow!
Have a great Day/Night!

-Jamie 😍