Chapter 55

5,379 and more people liked

BriHater: I can't believe Zach got hurt all thanks to Brianna Besson! She started it! She is the real reason he got hurt!! He was there because of her and her stupid son!! THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS!! She always have to ruin everything!!

Fan1: that won't her fault

Hater4: she should die already

Wdwlove: leave her alone

Jacklovers: it's all her fault

*374,748 more comments*

*Bri pov*

When i saw that post I started thinking... it was my fault.. I wanna die but I know if I kill myself and my son will never forgive me I already let down his father. I can't let him down either. But I don't know what to do. Zach is dead. When I look at Caleb all I see is Zach... ik it weird but it's true.... he acts like Zach he is a mini Zach... caleb knows Zach isn't her real dad... but Zach made sure he knew he is his dad no matter who's blood he has...

*knocking on the door*

I walked upstairs to see what was going on because it's like call in the morning and someone's knocking at my door I go open the door and I see Jack and Daniel they're both out of breath and talking at the same time I don't really understand what they were saying but all I heard was Zach....

*yells* STOP

Ja: bri listen to us please

I don't want to hear it Zach is dead and you guys come here at 2 in the morning makes it even worse knowing that my boyfriend the one guy I actually love isn't coming back... so please I just got Caleb to go to bed all he wants is his dad. All I want is for Zack to walk to the door and say sorry for being late to hug me to give me a kiss tell me everything's gonna be OK but it's not gonna happenbecause Zach is dead!! it's all my fault!! I should've never sent a store I should be the one dead not him!

D: don't say that

Ja:Brianna listen to us

Both: Zach's not dead

WHAT!

D: when you left myta told us to go home. The doctor said something and then the nurses came running out saying he was alive. Then they went back into surgery

Ja: after a few they came out saying he made it. Zach's alive. *both boys smiles*

*starts crying*

D: d-don't cry

Ja: lets go he is awake and wants to see you and Caleb...like now

O-okay

*i get Caleb and sits in the back with him on my chest. He is still sleeping.. I don't want to wake him he has been through so much as a 3 year old... jack called gabbie and Daniel is driving they both looks back at me like every 30 seconds... I-I can't believe Zach's okay.. I'll I want to do is hug him and be in his arms again... that's all I want...*

D: come on

Ja: it's going to be okay

Okay

*we gets out and walk inside all of our friends and family where looking at me I couldn't move I was scared if I walked into the room that something would happen..*

Myta: go he wants you

W-what I-

Reese: go zachy wants you

Okay *walks inside and sees him*

*end of pov*

-------------------------
Hehehhe what do you think will happen?????