Chapter 24

Trigger warning!!!!!

L-(pushes me on the bed) rule number 1 NEVER TALK BACK. Now you are going to get punished.

B-i-im sorry. No please Leo no (starts to take off my clothes) no stop please

L- shut(slaps)the(slaps)fuck(slaps)up (slaps)

B- s-sorry

I kept saying no so he beat me over and over to where I was too weak to fight.He started to kiss me roughly. Leaving hickeys all over my body. I kept crying and telling him to stop. He took off all my clothes. Soon he took off all his he was only in his boxers. He started to finger me.

L- say you like it

B- n-no stop

L-(slaps) say you like it or it's going to be worst.

B-(crying) i-i like it

He keep going. Then he force himself into me. I scream in pain. I cried and cried. I start to bleed. After a few hours past and someone pushes Leo off me and I passed out.

*Trigger warning Over*

*Zach's POV*

We were in station. They asked us questions about Bri. Police officers were able to track her phone. We all got in Police car and went to find Bri. Tina when to airport to pick up the rest. A police officer went with her. Me and Corbyn but with the rest of the police officers to find Bri. When we got there they made us stay in the car until we heard someone screaming. I ran out of the car knowing it was Bri I ran inside and saw what Leo was doing to her. I pushed him off and she passed out. Corbyn grab leo and punch him. I hope Bri up into the paramedics came. They checked her and took her to the hospital. The officers arrested Leo they said he was going to go away for a long time.

Z- bean let's go

C-(crys) ok

Police officers drove us to the hospital we got there they took bri into emergency surgery. Soon everyone showed up. We all wanted for hours.

Do-family of Brianna Besson

Ch-thats us

Do- she is hurt badly. We stop the internal bleeding...but we don't know if she'll make it through the night.

C-no no you're lying (falls down crying) no my baby

Everyone when home. I stayed with Bri. I told Corbyn to take Tina home bc she wasn't look to well. They needed to rest. I couldn't sleep. I was awake all night, I talked to her hopefully she can hear me.

*Few days later*

Ja-zacv you need to leave this room

D-at least eat something you haven't ate in almost a week

Jo-or take a shower you stink

Z-im not leaving this room. What if she wakes up while I'm gone (holding her hand) I'm not leaving

Ch- Z please eat something. You need to eat

Z-no

C-we get it you love her. She is my daughter I know how you feel but you need to eat.

Z-no

D-i swear if- (moves her hand)

Z- Guys she moved her hand

(All runs to her.)

*End of POV*

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it so short!
Sorry I haven't posted!
-jamie 😍