Chaperter 49

*Daniels POV* {hehe long time no see}

Seeing Bri crying and yelling she wanted Zach killed me... No I'm not in love with her.. she is my best friends.. my sister.. Zach has been planning to ask her to marry him... I remember him asking for my permission like it was yesterday.....

*flashback*

Z: D-daniel can w-we talk...

Sure what's up..?

Z: I w-wanted to ask you something

Zach you okay? Your sound scared? What did you do?!

Z: I-its about Brianna...

Zach Herron what did you do?! I swear is you cb-

Z: *says really fast* iwanttoaskhertomerryme!!

What?!

Z: I want to ask her to merry me... and I wanted to ask you if I could... s-shes your best friend and sister and if you wo-

Zach calm down.. ofc you can ask her... she's your girl at the end of the day and she loves you..

Z: r-really?

Yes Zach

Z: thank you thank you *hugs him*

*hugs back*

*ends of flashback*

B: *crying* p-please d-Daniel let me go! I need to see him!

BRIANNA STOP! JUST STOP!! I get it you want to see him! So do we! He is our best friend! Your boyfriend! But please! Calm down! And ik it's hard bc you don't know how much I want to punch something right now! But I can't! So please stop! Zach can see you like this! Zach loves you to the point where if you cry! He crys! Bc he hates seeing you like this!! So stop crying! Be strong! If not for you! Then for Zach! For your son!

B: I-I can't Daniel... I just can't

Yes you can't and you well! You know good and well Zach won't like this bc it makes him feel like he hurt you!!

B: b-but that's not true!

Then stop! Sit up! Get your ass in that car and lets meet them at the hospital! Now!

B: o-okay

Now lets go! Everyone

*we all got in the car.. the car ride was quite.. no one was in the mood to talk.. Evernote is blaming themselves... out of everyone why Zach... why not me.. I'm 20 but I've lived what I wanted.. Zach is only 18 he had a kid he wanted to merry her... why Zach... we got there and we all ran inside.. by the time we got there.. Zach was already in surgery.. the shooting was in tv and allover the internet.. our phones are going crazy with people asking if Zach's okay or to pry for him... we are also getting hate... mostly Bri.... they are saying that should be her.. she is the one that told him to go.. so they are blaming her... people don't know what really happened.. and it's pissing me off.. this isn't her fault... Bri is trying to get us to let her go to the bathroom alone.. but we are not stupid.. we know what she is trying to do.. and we are not going to let her cut bc of fans that doesn't know what really happened.... everyone is crying.. the Herron family is here... myta won't let go of Bri... Reese won't let go of me.. Ryan keeps walking back and forth.. and Josh keeps asking for updates... at this point we didn't know what to do.. we can't lose Zach... everyone knows what Zach was working on but Bri... Gabbie is here with lavender trying to clam jack from doing something stupid...Tate is here and jo is holding her.. Tate and Zach has an amazing friendship they are like Brother and Sister. Nobody is leaving into we find out what is going on.. Tina came and give Caleb to Brianna. He keeps asking for daddy (aka Zach) and we don't know how to tell him about Zach.. we just say he is sick and he is with the doctor.. I-I'm scared.. Caleb is a baby he can't lose his father. We can't lose our friend.. Brianna can't lose him...not yet...

-------------------------
Just a little something