Chapter 59

*skip two day*

It's been two day...two days without our kids...two days without Caleb...two days without lavender... the cops when through the security camera...the person who took our kids just walked out of the hospital with our kids!! They just walked out! No one stopped them!! No one did anything!! My son is gone! Gabbie daughter is gone! And no one know where they are!! The cops used security cameras to find them but they lost them behind a store! They found lavender's bracelet and Caleb's necklace. They never take those things off! Jack gave that bracelet for her birthday and Zach gave Caleb that necklace for Christmas...lavender's bracelet looks like jack's necklace and caleb's necklace looks like Zach's ring... they NEVER take it off! They give it back to us... and when Zach and jack saw it they Broke down even more... I haven't left Caleb's room and Zach haven't left our room... we can't even be in a room together without yelling at each other... same with jack and gabbie... I haven't eaten anything in 2 days... I don't leave this room! I'm not leaving into I get my kid back... Jonah came over to check on us... he is in our room with Zach... everything was quite into.......

Z: GET THE FUCK ANYWAY FROM ME!! GET IT AWAY FROM ME! (Jo: Zach stop.. you need to get out of this room. You need to eat) NO IM NOT GOING TO EAT! IM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING INTO I GET MY SON BACK!! I DON'T FUCKING CARE! NO JONAH GET AWAY!! JONAH STOP! I MEAN IT! (Jo: Zach give it to me) NO (jo: Zach don't do this) WHY! MY SON! JACK'S DAUGHTER ARE GONE! SOMEONE TOOK THEM AND NO ONE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!! (Jo: but you don't have to do this) DO WHAT! CUT MYSELF!! I RATHER DIE THEN LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE MY SON IS GONE!!

When I hear Zach say that I ran to the room... I ran to him and hugged him tight. He hugged back crying... he kept say how he was sorry... and that he didn't mean to hurt me I keep telling him he didn't do anything... after about an hour I finally got him to sleep... gabbie got jack to sleep and now we are cleaning...jack and gabbie are staying over.. gabbie can't walk into her house... hey me and gabbie are cleaning the house bc that's all we can do.. i just want my son that's all.. idc about anything else I just want my son! That's all... we got done and sat on the couch looking at the wall...doing nth... after about an hour I got a text message and it was........