chapter one

Kate's POV

It's my birthday today and I'm currently in my bed still I'm definitely not a morning person.
My door swings open and Jack walks in "Kate get your ass out of bed now" and with that he jumps on me and shouts happy birthday. " how am I meant to get out off bed when you won't get off of me. Huh? " he has a wide grin on his face so I just push him off and then I can hear a big omf on the floor. " what the hell was that for " he says smiling I just roll my eyes at him and head to the bathroom to get dressed.

Once I am done in the shower I head to my walk in closet . I  feel eyes on me but I just ignore it because its only jack. Once I have put on my cloths which is skinny jeans black and a creamy crop top I put on my necklace which is a wolf howling to the moon I also put on my trainer's and then i walk out to see jack deep in his thoughts once he notices I'm there he clears his throat " let's go then shall we" I nod and we head out the door to hell (school) I only have a year left here then its goodbye hell hole.

We get to school and park in our usual spot. We get out the car and I feel someone staring at me I look around but I can't see anyone so I just shrug it off and head into school.

Me and jack have first period together which is maths we go to class as the bell goes unfortunately I don't sit next to jack I sit at the back next to Dylan our alpha yes I know what you are thinking the alpha goes to school.

Yes he does he's only eighteen. The school is mixed with humans and wolfs so we need to be careful.

The bell rings signaling for all students to be in class Dylan is not in but it doesn't surprise me tho.
As the teacher starts to speak the door flings open and Dylan and his two friends walk in  " very nice for you to join us" the teacher said which earned a little growl from Dylan.

the teacher is human and doesn't know about us.
The boys take there seats and the teacher continues.
As Dylan comes by me and takes his seat I feel this attraction towards him but I don't take any notice towards it. All through out the lesson I felt a pair of eyes on me and I knew it was Dylan.

Once the bell rang I went straight to the cafeteria because I have a free period I get a drink and sit down waiting for Jack because I didn't wait for him after class. All I could think about was how Dylan's eyes was on me the whole time and this attraction towards him I was so confused.

My thoughts was interrupted by jack sitting next to me " so you scared for tonight" I look at him confused then realised what he was on about " a little" I told him. Tonight is when I transform into my wolf for the first time and this also allows me to find my mate. Jack gives me a hug and then there is a low growl I look around to see Dylan being held back by his friends once I lock eyes with him my stomach goes into spirals and I let jack go because I felt sick so I run to the bathroom and throw up.

I go to wash my hands and I feel something is behind so I turn around and my eyes go wide Dylan is here in the girls toilets what is he doing here. He looks into my eyes and I get lost " what's wrong " he says which snap me out of my thoughts and I do the stupidest thing and run. I run all the way to the pack house and go to my room yes I live in the pack house.

I go and sit on my bed but then Jack comes running in asking a load of questions.

Its now six o'clock and I need to get dressed ready for the party for when I transform into my wolf. I go to get up but then jack pulls me back down and kisses me on the lips I freeze and don't know what to do he pulls away and looks me in the eyes and says " I love you. I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you" I was so shocked but I can't go out with him I was saving myself for my mate who I might find tonight. " I'm sorry Jack but your my best friend and " he cuts me off by saying " I get it " and then storms out the room that was confusing.

An hour latter I am nearly done getting dressed for tonight I am wearing a blue long dress which is open at the back and wearing light make up to go with it and curls in my hair.

* her dress*

* her dress*

It is time for me to go down to the party and I'm really Nervous what happens if I find my mate and he don't want me? Loads of questions flood my mind as I walk down the stairs.