chapter sixteen

Dylan's POV

We had more of those notes the latest Is saying too meet for battle at a field and this battle is the only way to get this over with.

Everyone wanted to fight and the mother's and children were at the bunker safe.

We are all currently on the field their is a lot off us some already in their wolf form. I looked to my side and saw Kate looking straight ahead with her guard up I smiled she's so cute "stop starring its creepy" she said giving me a cocky grin I rolled my eyes and looked to the front.

I could smell them now and I growl they are rougues and once they come out of the trees what shocks me is that jack is the leader I hear Kate gasp beside me but it turns into a loud growl and jack looks at her and smiles and gives her a wave then she showed her teeth I grabbed her hand to calm her down a little because if I didn't no doubt she would Start the war on herself.

I always thought something was off about him. He stopped and then he started to speak "this is what you get Kate from choosing him instead of me" what did he mean.

Kate growled "he's my mate and I'm his and never will be yours" she stept forwards and so did the pack behind us showing that they are with her.

U mind linked her "what is he on about" I asked through the mind link "when I first got with you he said he loved me and wanted me to chose you are him and I chose you so now he's against me " she said still starring at jack with so much anger I could feel it through the link.

"I'm your mate he has no right to put you in that position" I said "I know" she said and we finished it at that.

We was staring at what jack was doing "I loved you kate and you chose that ugly mutt over me" he said and that got Kate really angry "don't talk about him like that" she growled out he was getting her really angry.

"I mean when you caught him with that girl I never off thoight he'd turn her down" this time I growled "you did that didn't you, you sent that girl in hoping I'd break up with him and turn you'd have a chance" Kate said she's really angry "yes Kate I did'he said and smiled.

This got Kate really angry she ran towards him fast then a rouge ran at her too but she was to fast she punched him in the chest and pulled his heart out. She dropped it and then started to run again I stepped forward .

Two more rouges ran at her and thrown her across the field I watched her as she hit the ground she rolled around and then stopped herself by putting her one foot behind her she looked at the twice who thrown her and she growld and so did I and I ran at them full speed and my pack was just behind me.

I ran at them both and snaped their necks. I looked around and everyone was fighting I looked to Kate and she was pined down by five guys I growled loud and went over I pulled onces heart out and then pulled another's head of " don't touch her assholes" then she got up and killed the rest. "Thank you baby" she said and smiled and kissed me"anytime babe" I smiled back.

She ran of and punched someone then swung her foot underneath them and held their neck on the ground then she snapped their neck in one swift movement she got up in a graceful way and so fast a human wouldn't see.
Then she moved on to kill others man I got myself some badass mate. I smiled and ran off to help some other pack member.

Kate's POV

My wolf so badly wanted to come out. I ran and jumped into the air shifting into my wolf I howled then went to find jack u spotted him fighting with Dylan I ran over but before I made it one off the rouges had one of my pack members about to kill them I ran over and my wolf ripped his head off I looked at the pack member seeing it Alex he smiled at me "nice" I rolled my eyes and headed to Dylan and jack taking out some rouges on the way. Dylan was taking on some rouges and jack by himself I growled and jumped and grabbed one of the rouges by the neck it yelped and I twisted his neck so it snapped and the wolf fell limp.

I fought off the others around Dylan Alex came to guard with a couple others too. Dylan was pinned down by jacks wolf u growled and ran over and nocked jack off him we both went rolling and when we stopped I ended on top.

I snapped my teeth at him and managed to nip his neck he pushed me off with his hind legs. I got up and saw Dylan run at him he punched him in the face and thrown him across the filed then he changed to his wolf mine and his are equal in size he looked and me and looked like his wolf was smiling which made me smile we was all in our wolf form now. I looked at jack and he was running right at me I moved out off the way last minute making him fall face first he got up and we started to circle each other he was gonna run at me again but Dylan nocked him over and was snapping his teeth.

They was both growling at each other and then I got nocked down by another rouge I growled and thought to myself these rouges are starting to piss me off I snapped my teeth and grapped a shunk off his neck and I ripped it out then I kicked him off.

I got up and saw that jack was ingured and Dylan not that much. Dylan ran at him and switched so he's in his human form and then he throw jack into the air he looked at me and nodded I ran and jumped grabbing a hold off jacks neck and we hit the ground with him at the bottom I growled and put my paw on him so he can't move he growled and then I bit into his neck pulling out a shunck he howled in pain and then Dylan grabbed His legs and ripped them off as I held his head we ripped him into two.

I looked around seeing people kill the last couple off rouges I smiled we won .

Me and Dylan went behind a tree and got dressed into clothes we went out and all the pack was in human form too we mad our way back I turned to Dylan he pulled me close to him and rested his hand on the lower part if my back I leaned up and kissed him he put his tongue in my mouth and I met him half way.

I pulled away catching my breath I looked into his eyes and I smiled I am so lucky to have him I would always chose him no matter what. "I love you so much" I said to him "I love you so much too" he smiled and we kissed again and the pack cheered.

I smiled looking around this is my family now.