chapter ten

Kate's POV

I am currently looking in the mirror at my mark that Dylan done. I run my fingers across it I really love it its a picture off his wife howling to the moon and that is the same as my mark on him.

I go out the bathroom and Dylan walks out of his walk in closet " we need to get a bigger closet so your stuff can fit in too" he said walking over to me and he gave me a big hug I looked up at him and he kisses me then kisses my mark I moan and he smirks. I push him off " stop that " I chuckle.

"Alright but just for now " he gave me another hug but this was long and I could stay like this for ever.

"Oh me and maria are going shopping today so I will be gone most of the day" he frowned " I will miss you" he kissed me again.

" I gotta go do the run around pack border. I will see you when you get back love you" he said and I froze at his last words I don't think he realised he said it.

" y yeah I will see you when I get back bye" I kissed his cheek and went to go find maria.

I found her and she was making out with Alex I cleared my throat to let them know someone was here they broke apart and maria looked at me and smiled " ready" I asked she nodded " absolutely let's go have fun" she said kissing Alex once more I smiled at him and we went to get my car I said we was taking mine because maria doesn't really like driving so I said I will and plus I love driving my baby.
* her car bellow*

I smiled as my baby came to life

I smiled as my baby came to life. I put the radio on and maria turned it up singing to the song I laughed. I pulled out of the drive and went to the mall.

I parked the car and we got out " what shop do you want to go to first then"
She put her finger on her chin like she was thinking.
" Victoria secret I need some more sexy underwear " I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

We got to Victoria secret and maria said that I should get some and I got some simple lace ones.

We was looking around and maria tuns to me " we should get something to surprise out mates you know" she says winking at me. I shrugged and smirked liking the idea. We went to get out stuff and I picked a lacy black top and pants and she picked something similar.

We went to a couple more shops and we decided to go get something to eat we was currently sat on a bench eating a burger and fries.

" so how's you and Alex getting along" I asked and she smiled thinking about it. " we are good he has changed my world honestly its so good with him in it" I laughed and she did too.  After our laughing died down she asked " how about you how's you and Dylan's" its all good great actually he marked me and I marked him" I showed her my mark and she looked so happy band she gave me a hug.

She looked at me and scrunched her eyebrows " what your not telling me something I can tell" I huffed " right you know that guy that I told you about erm Dan" " yeah what about him"

" he escaped the cells and he came to me about how he will get me back because if he can't have me then no one will but I am not letting him destroy my relationship I love Dylan and no one is changing that" she smiled and hugged me " I know it is hard. You and Dylan will get through this no matter what happens understand" she says pulling away.

I node and look around because I feel some one looming at me and when I spot that someone I freeze oh no this can't be good.

Dan stood starring at me across the path of people. " what's wrong" maria asks looking around and when they land on him she quickly grabs my arm and pulls me " we need to go Kate quick" I looked back and saw Dan moving towards us I picked up my speed and we both was running we got to the car putting the bags in the boot.

Maria went to open her door but then something hit her in the head making her black out. " MARIA" I screamed. I looked to who did that and my heart stopped. Dan. He made his way over to me and I started to run by the caught me and the next thing I know is that he put a cloth on my nose and I blacked out the last thing I heard was " your mine " and I went limp.

Maria's POV

We made it to the car. And I was about to get in when all of a sudden it was black.

When I woke up I was still on the floor and I couldn't see Kate and I kept calling her but no answer.

I called Alex and Dylan saying what happened and they said to stay still they are on their way.

Once I saw Alex I ran to him and hugged him and cried into his shoulder." He took her"

" who took her" Alex asked at the same time Dylan did.

" dan he came at us and nocked me out and grabbed her"

Dylan growled so loud it hurt my ears.
" we need to find her. Alex get some pack members to go around the area and some to do some looking into these cameras" Dylan said and Alex looked like he was thinking about something he must be mind linking the pack. " done" he said and Dylan nodded.

" what shall we do" I asked looking at Alex then dylan.

"I am going to try and contact her through mind link"  Dylan said walking off

" where you going" Alex shouted

" to find Kate" he got in his car and drove off.

" I guess we ate taking Kate's car but your driving it" I told Alex and he chuckled and picked up the keys that was on the floor.

We drove off and went back to the pack house and find out how everyone is doing their.

Dylan's POV

I am so angry if he even lays a hand on her I am going to kill him no scratch that I am going to kill him.

I have been trying to mind link her for hours but nothing its like she is asleep.

I decide to go back to the pack house and see how everything is doing with the search.

" have you found anything yet" I ask walking into the room everyone was in

" yes alpha over here we have looked at the cameras and we see her being carried into a car with a man" as he said this I watched the video of Dan carrying her and she was unconscious  I growled " anything else " we can pick up his cent their and then go and see where it ends up" and with that I storm out and went back to the car park where he parked.

I caught his cent and hers but it was light. I followed it all the way to this abandoned house and saw Dan in the window I smirked this should be fun.

I mind linked the pack fighters because I can smell more then just him and kate.

I kept watch until the pack came and we all went in to the house...