chapter five

Kate's POV

Its been a couple of days since Dan got here we have been to busy with packs near by to go down to the cells to talk to him. Right now I was on the phone to maria she's my girl best friend and I was telling her about what has happened while she was gone she normally visits and stays with me but she needed to stay with family for a couple of days. She said she is coming to visit on Friday which is tomorrow and I am so excited to see her again. I finished the call and got dressed because I was still in my PJs and today I decided to go and speak with Dan Dylan said only with Alex because he trust him Dylan has a meeting and wanted someone to come with me. I'm good with Alex I like him he's like a kid with too much energy but it is funny.

* her outfit *

I have to say this is my favourite outfit because I love leather jackets I finished getting my trainers on then went to go find Alex

I have to say this is my favourite outfit because I love leather jackets I finished getting my trainers on then went to go find Alex. I went to the game room and sure enough he was there and as I went in I saw him throw something and mumbled " how and why do you always win seriously " he said to himself I'm presuming about a game he lost. He looked up at me and coughed and waved like he as acting Luke he wasn't talking to himself " hi you ready " he said with a smile I just laughed " yeah let's go" and with that he came over and we went to the cells.

We got to the cells and it was horrible it smelled and as we went past peoples cells they was snarling at us most of them are rouges.

We reached the cell with Dan in he was lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

I cleared my throat so he knows we are here he looked up and smiles " ah babe your here" I growled at him " you do not get to call me that" " what do you want " he asked sitting up " I need to talk to you " he smiled " well then go on "

I unlocked the cell and Alex grabbed my hand which earned a growl from dan which I don't know why " be carful I don't want to die because if anything happens Dylan's will have my head. best friend or not " I nodded my head and smiled.

I went in the cell and leaned on the opposite wall to Dan.
" why are you here Dan" he looked hurt but I know he's just pretending.
" what can't I see you" I squinted my eyes at him is he serious " no Dan you can't I moved on why are you really here" I moved of the wall to walk by him " I want you back " I looked at him like he lost his head. " no you don't and I have a mate now " he growled and pushed me to the wall
" your mine" this made me angry and I snapped turning us around so I had him against the wall and my hand on his neck and I applied pressure he just smiled.

I growled " I am not yours nor am I your mate I am Dylan's mate" I growled out and then Alex grabbed me so it would not go any further
" stop, this is what he wants" Alex whispered to me. He let go of me then I was about to go when Dan said " you don't belong with that mutt" he said to me and I just turned around and punched him and knocked him out then I walked out and saw Dylan was leaning against the wall with an amused smile I just smiled and went over to him.

He warped his arms around me "that was a good punch and also hot" he smiled and I just laughed at him. Alex came over to us once he locked up and we all walked back to the pack house once we got their I saw maria and ran over to her and hugged her " I missed you" "I missed you too Kate" she said then froze " what's wrong" I asked " do you smell that its so nice"

she said and looked around and her eyes locked on Alex and he was staring straight at her I smiled knowing what it was and moved out the way then Alex had her in a hug I smiled at them and went over to Dylan he smiled to " looks like they are mates let's give them a moment" he said and I waved to them and they smiled then went back to looking at each other I laughed. Me and Dylan decided to go to the training yard and train with each other.

First I went to go change and put my sports bra on and shorts and some trainers also put my hair up in a messy bun I went to the training yard and saw Dylan punching a punching bag. Dammn he is hot doing that I quickly looked away before he noticed I was staring and went over to him.

He looked me over and pulled me over his shoulders and I screamed
" Dylan's put me down" he laughed
" we are going to fight" I smiled
" yessss I am going to beat your ass" he laughed and smacked my ass
" heyyyy" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes even tho he can't see me.

We reached the mats and he put me down " right we are going to fight in human form not wolf form got it" he said and I nodded. He ran at me and before he reached me I jumped over him " no fair " I laughed and then the next thing is he has me on the ground he looked down at me and I smiled up at him I flipped us over so I was straddling him " big alpha has his guards down " I smirked " its hard around you" he said and I got off him we circled each other and I went to punch him but he caught it he went to punch me but I ducked and dropped down so me leg went under him and he fell I looked down at him and laughed " I win" I said " indeed you did but watch your back next time" i laughed and we carried on this went on for about an hour .