chapter thirteen

Kate's POV

Its October and me and Dylan are getting our costumes for Halloween.

I said we can be mr and mrs smith and he agreed surprisingly and he then said " this will be hot" I just laughed and playfully hit his shoulder.

We are having a party tonight and everyone will be dressed up and it will be so fun and it will hopefully take my mind of things.

I am getting all my make up that I need into one pile so I know where it is. Then I am going to do my nails a black color then it will have cracks in when it drys.

Once I finished doing my nails maria came into my room and put her stuff on the bed. She wanted to get ready in here I didn't mind because then she can do my hair. She started to do my hair with lose curls and then I done hers in a high ponytail with curls.

She done my make up with a smoky eye color then we both got into our costumes we both looked in the mirror and said at the same time "we look hot" and we both burst out laughing. "I wander what the boys will think" (dylan and her mate Alex)
She smiled " I think they'll will have a problem holding there wolfs back" she laughed and I joined in.

*Dylan's and Kate's outfit below*

We went out the door and down stairs where there is already music going

We went out the door and down stairs where there is already music going. We went to get a drink and then went our separate ways to find our mates.

I turned a corner and bumped into someone " sorry" I looked up and found Dylan staring at me I smirked "you like" I asked and he looked into my eyes " I love it" he said and kissed me he looked me over once again "you know it will be harder to keep control with you looking so hot" he smirked " I know" I looked him over and I gotta say he is so hot in that not that he isn't anyway.

My wolf keeps scratching at the surface to be let out but I don't let her.

"Shall we" he said holding his arm out for me I smiled and wrapped mine around his. We went to get him a drink cuz I already had one. As we was walking the boys kept looking at me then earned a growl from Dylan I just chuckled its kinda hot seeing him get angry about other boys looking at me or what he would say is " i don't like them looking at what is mine" I just smiled and hold on to him tighter.
Its the same with me when girls look at him. My wolf hates it like she wants to rip their heads of for looking at him or even thinking about him.

We got his drink and I heard a song come on and I looked at Dylan and smiled I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor as I ran my dress flew behind so u could see the fake gun I had strapped to my thighs.

We got to the dance floor and Dylan grabbed my waist and I started to dance on him i put my hands through his hair.

The song came to an end and we went to get another drink. "You are a big tease" Dylan whispered into my ear I shivered and got on my tipy toes and whispered into his ear " only for you baby" then I trailed kisses down his neck he pulled me closer and I looked up at him and his eyes was full with lust I smiled and then he kissed me and pushed me to the wall I wrapped my hands in his hair.

I put one leg up and he put his hand on my bare thigh because its the side where the slit is.

We made out for a couple more minute's but I pulled apart and started to kiss his neck " we should stop before it gets to far" he said in a husky voice I looked up no doubt my eyes have gone to my wolfs colour.

" I don't want to stop" I said kissing him again and he picked me up so I was straddling his waist. "Good because I don't want to either" he smiled and so did I.

He carried me up the stairs and we went to his room. He laid me on his bed and bent over me he trailed kisses down my neck and then started to tack my dress off then I did the same to him.

I flipped us over and trailed kisses all over his chest then I we t back up to his lips but I didn't kiss him straight away I was teasing him and I loved it he growled and went to kiss me himself I smiled he didn't last long.

With that we finished the matting and our wolfs are now fully bonded and we can hear each others thoughts and we can channel each others powers.

I was getting back into my dress because there is still a party to be at.

Dylan came up behind me and hugged me I smiled feeling the warmth from his body I turned around and kissed him. "I love you " he said and I smiled up at him "i love you too" he smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

I pulled away before we could do anything more " we need to get back to the party babe" I said "do we have to" he whinned I laughed and rolled my eyes " yes we do now stop whining and let's go party" I said and dragged him out off the room down stairs.

There is more people here and its in full swing. I smiled seeing all the people they are all the pack and there is a lot of people in the pack we all think off it as a big family we all protect each other no matter what.

I caught sight of maria and I waved at her she came over and grabbed my hand "you me talk" she said and dragged me off . i waved at Dylan and he went over to Alex.

She got straight to the point "did you and Dylan have sex?" She said "yes we did how did you know" she smiled and clapped her hands I rolled my eyes and smiled " because you are both stronger and wolfs can feel power when you walk into the room" "oh" is all I said and we both laughed

We went over to the boys and sat with them for a while and played some games truth or dare was one and that took long but everyone was getting tired and most people had left anyway the music had stopped and everyone was heading home.

I said good bye to everyone and me and Dylan went to bed.

Dylan pulled me too him "night baby girl" he kissed my cheek "night" I said then fell into a very much needed sleep.