chapter eight

kate's pov 

I woke up in an empty bed i looked around and found a note on the bed side table. I picked it up and read it "hey babe, i had to go and do a run around the bored because near packs are having issues with rouges going on to their land. Ill talk more when get in shouldn't be too long .  meet you at school. love Dylan"

I put it back on the side and looked at the clock and it read nine o'clock. I got up and went to get into the shower. 

I got out the shower and got dressed into black jeans and a black lose crop top with shoes that have a little heel on and i grabbed my leather jacket on my way out and went to go to school on my bike. 

I got to the school in no time and parked in my spot where i normally park. I took off my helmet and shacked my head so my hair would fall out of its lose bun. I looked around to see if Dylan is here but he is not. I took out my phone and texted him to see where he was. 

he replied "on my way baby" i smiled. 

"okay " i replied and put it back in my pocket. 

I grabbed my helmet and was about to turn around when arms went around me and i tensed because it wasn't Dylan. I quickly turned around and it was damian i pushed him off but didn't budge at first then i used someone of my wolf strength. 

I heard a roar of an engine and looked over to Dylan pulling into the school. He pulled up next to me he got of and took off his helmet. I smiled at him and went into his arms and kissed him. 

"I missed you" i said looking up.

"I missed you too" 

he looked over to Damian and pulled me even closer to him and then he walked off with me still close by his side. 

we got to the hall because we both have the first period off. we sat at our normal table and Dylan went to get me a pizza.

A couple students came into the hall and behind them was Damian he looked my way and smirked while waving his hand i rolled my eyes at him and looked at Dylan who was making his way towards me with the pizza in hand.

He gave me the pizza and sat me on his lap and rested his head on my shoulder and his breath on my neck sent chills down my body. 

I finished my pizza and turned around and looked at Dylan " whats wrong" i asked him. 

" nothing why" 

" just wandering" 

I put my head on his shoulders so i was facing is neck and i blocked everything out and thought about how lucky i am to have him. 

He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at and he was looking at someone i followed his eyes and landed on Damian. Damian then looked to me and winked Dylan let out a growl and was about to get up but i stopped him. 

" he's not worth it" i said looking over to Damian. 

" come on lets go" Dylan said and grabbed my hand and lead us outside and to our bikes.

we got to the bikes and Dylan pulled me to him and he leaned against the bikes.

"sorry i just don't like the way he looks at you" he said looking at me.

i just nodded and kissed his lips he pulled me closer then trailed kisses down to my neck i let out a moan.but i had to pull away before it got heated. 

" lets go and have ice cream" he said. 

"yayyyy" i smiled and he laughed

we got onto our bikes and went to the pack where they have an ice cream shop their. We got our ice cream and walked around the pack. We spent about an hour walking around we was currently sat on a beach in the park. 

Dylan's phone started to ring and he answered then his face went serious and then he ended the call. "whats wrong" i asked he grabbed my hand " there are rouges at the border" and with that we both sped down to where they was. 

Once we got there the rouge had one of our fighters by the neck i growled and so did Dylan.

" put him down now" Dylan growled out using his alpha tone. damn that is hot. this is so not the time to be thinking that. 

Dylan tries again to try and get him to put our guy down but he doesn't and instead applies more pressure i growled losing my temper how he is hurting a pack member and i used my wolf's strength and speed. 

I grabbed the rouge by the throat and slammed him into a near by tree "you should of listened to him the first time" i snarled at him digging my nails into his neck. 

"kate" Dylan warned me but my wolf was in full control. 

I punched the rogue and knocked him out. 

"take him to the cells and when he wakes up call us and try get answers out of him on why he was here" i told the guy "yes luna" he said as he picked up the guy over his shoulder and went to the cells.

I turned around and Dylan was looking at me amused. " well that was hot" he said bringing me to him. 

"it was?" i asked and he nodded and the kissed me.

i laughed and we both walked into the pack house it was all quite because people was at school or work. 

" what do you think the rouges are doing" i asked him

"to be honest babe i have no clue but the packs around are going to help us find out what is happening " i nodded. 

i smiled as an idea popped into my head i looked to dylan. 

"what? what you doing" he asked scared because i had the weirdest smile on . 

"can we cook something" i asked jumping up and down looking like a child no doubt. 

"erm of course what do you want to cook" he asked walking into the kitchen. 

i had a think then thought of something " what about a cheese cake" 

" cheese cake is good" he said and we got all the ingredients we need. 

 we was half way through when dylan decided to throw flour at me " dylan why did you do that for" i pouted looking at him. he looked like he was trying to hold in a laugh but instead he just burst out laughing i looked at him annoyed and i rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help but smile. 

" im going to go clean up can u put all this away please" i asked kissing his cheek. I went out the kitchen and up the stairs i turned a corner and bumped into someone "sorry didn't see you their" the person said and i looked to see who it was and it was jack " oh hey i haven't seen you in a while where have you been"i asked "with some family." he said avoiding eye contact " well i gotta go see you around" he nodded and i walked off. 

i finished getting showered and i got into my pjs. i went down stairs and sat in the living room and put on tv. a couple minutes latter dylan came out of the kitchen with the cake but he was all clean. i wander how he cleaned up so fast. 

he came over to me and sat down next to me " here you go babe" he said giving me a some " thank you" i said snuggling up to him on the couch. some of the pack was also in here just watching tv too. i smiled happy because i was with my mate and pack.